Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

ChildInTime

Savant
More leaked footage, on PS5 this time, again nothing too spoilery - street kid prologue and some vr combat training. Still at this rate by monday next week the game will be fully completed by all the "early adopters" and the spoilers will be out in the wild, no need for reviews. CDPR really fucked up with this delay shit.

https://www.reddit.com/rpan/r/TheGamerLounge/k66idu

He will be live again soon. With full CC this time it seems, this is what everyone wanted, right?

Last edited:

ChildInTime

Savant
And another leak. Lots of NPCs on the street, looks pretty good.

2D26J6n.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL leaked gay sex scene.

Turn around if you don't want to see some black salami slamming.
For real goys,you so fucking gay.

Was Nilfgaard bad?
Nilfgaard was a civilizing force aptly portrayed in a grey manner (starting with the Nilfgaardian outpost commander in White Orchard). I think that the portrayal of corporations in Cyberpunk 2077 will be less grey, but that's to be expected given the genre and I likewise believe that CDPR can pull it off decently.

They're G*rmoids, of course they were.

More explicitly, in Sapkowski's writing they were described as this out-of-the-map, Fuhrer-led, totalitarian bugmen regime IIRC, being a looming danger just waiting to steamroll their way through with their uncoutable armies. Northern Kingdoms (?) weren't great either, but were far preferable to that second hand accounts of dreary dystopia. So kinda like Chinx in regard to Taiwan today.

It's Witcher 3 that blurred the line that much, what with Nilfgaard being presented as described in the quote above, and Radowid on the verge of becoming full Pol Pot.

mogwaimon

Magister
The wait is almost over! It's coming next Friday Thursday!

Just two more microissues...

Decline! Bring back the 80s! :argh:

cWyYLv.gif

yassssss queen i can finally have a massive robocock like in my deep dark fantasies

Last edited by a moderator:

ChildInTime

Savant
Perks are here, seems like these will actually change how you approach the combat somewhat, although a lot of it is just +% to damage or whatever.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Decisions decisions! 6% faster movement while grappling a dude (does that include sexy time?), or will I increase my quick hack by 1%.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom