Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Some hairstyles are pretty good.

AtFCijl.jpg

The Princess Amadalia Star Wars Lipstick Rip-Off is super gay and unnecessary.

Silverfish

Arbiter

They're letting you put cornrows and dreads on white people, are they trying to piss off ResetEra?

If anyone here has an account over on ResetEra they should pose this as a problem. Praise it for allowing the player to choose whichever genitals they want, but also condemn it for allowing cultural appropriation by allowing everyone to use whatever hair. I feel like some people would take the bait.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
I'm getting Outer Worlds flashbacks and it's not a good thing. At least they seem to have mastered long hair tech after making three Witcher games but it won't matter because they won't appear as you play anyway kek.
This is a sixth biggest thread in the RPG subforum now. Sixth biggest thread for a game that is not a RPG.
RPGs are dead old man, Ubisoft GTA Witcher 3.5 are the future. The ultimate blockbuster AAA game is being born right now.
You can tell that the Polish devs modeled the player dicks after their own since they're pretty tiny.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Unwanted
Dumbfuck
And another leak. Lots of NPCs on the street, looks pretty good.

2D26J6n.jpg
Bu-bu-but the Codex told me that it will be a dumbed down shit because there aren't any NPCs on the streets! Did the Codex lie to me?
That is some next level copium you're huffing if you think the game is a masterpiece just because there are GTA: Vice City (2002) amounts of NPCs on screen at the same time. Yeah, those are some real crowds there kek. WTF, this game is Deus Ex tier now!
Keep in mind that these screenshots were taken while running the game on the household appliance known as a "console".
So are crowd density sliders confirmed on PC then? Last time I checked that wasn't option in the settings offered. So much coping in this thread, now IT'S JUST ON CONSOLE, then it will be, THEY WILL RELEASE A PATCH or something else. So much buyer's remorse already and the game isn't even fucking out yet.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Holy shit guys, have you played Sleeping Dogs? More than 12+ NPCs are visible at the same time, look at these bustling streets! Even more people around in HK than in Night Shitty! Game of the fucking century and RPG game of the year!

CqHOjMr.gif

Yeah, do you have new info or not? Graphics settings were posted in this thread earlier and there was no density options.

Terenty

Liturgist
Perks are here, seems like these will actually change how you approach the combat somewhat, although a lot of it is just +% to damage or whatever.

These perks read like a parody someone came up with to mock the modern "rpg" games.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
And another leak. Lots of NPCs on the street, looks pretty good.

2D26J6n.jpg
Bu-bu-but the Codex told me that it will be a dumbed down shit because there aren't any NPCs on the streets! Did the Codex lie to me?
That is some next level copium you're huffing if you think the game is a masterpiece just because there are GTA: Vice City (2002) amounts of NPCs on screen at the same time. Yeah, those are some real crowds there kek. WTF, this game is Deus Ex tier now!
Strawman much? I just showed that the autist whining about the lack of NPCs was unfounded, didn't say anything abou the final quality of the game.

Holy shit guys, have you played Sleeping Dogs? More than 12+ NPCs are visible at the same time, look at these bustling streets! Even more people around in HK than in Night Shitty! Game of the fucking century and RPG game of the year!

The jokes on you, Sleeping Dogs is actually a fantastic game.

Gerrard

Arcane
You're talking to the guy who thinks The Last of Us is the game of the decade or some shit.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You're talking to the guy who thinks The Last of Us is the game of the decade or some shit.
Do you have some evidence for this, or are you just talking out of your ass?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
So are crowd density sliders confirmed on PC then? Last time I checked that wasn't option in the settings offered. So much coping in this thread, now IT'S JUST ON CONSOLE, then it will be, THEY WILL RELEASE A PATCH or something else. So much buyer's remorse already and the game isn't even fucking out yet.
What's you problem, man? I swear you are the most retarded newfag of 2020. We don't know how the game will be, we just try to piece it together from the few info and screenshots we get, until the game is released. But here is you bitching about everbody and everything with this coping bullshit.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
The jokes on you, Sleeping Dogs is actually a fantastic game.
It's a pretty good GTA clone, sure, better than modern Rockstar games. I posted screenshots of my playthrough in the screenshot thread earlier. If people were jizzing this hard over that game and it was in the RPG section I would make fun of that game too though.
I just showed that the autist whining about the lack of NPCs was unfounded
But is it? For a supposedly overpopulated urban center it sure looks sparse and as I pointed out Sleeping Dogs actually seem more alive. It is a perfectly valid point that the game is empty looking from what we have seen so far. Even if it wasn't you shouldn't be cumming so hard to more than two NPCs on the screen at once.
What's you problem, man?
I'm just making fun of you kek. Awesum buttan deflecting all visible issues to consoles, you wetting your pants over a couple of NPCs in the streets. It's just funny to me. It is possible to not fall for the hype and not defend the game for no good reason while still not thinking it will be total shit. It might be but we don't know yet. Step getting so hyped for another open world looter shooter dude and then proceed to get this asshurt when someone pokes fun at you.
Fucking hell and here I thought it couldn't get any funnier.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Maybe less NPC's because it's on console? I mean, we haven't seen the PC version yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom