Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Looks like with many updates and hotfixes incoming, I think Steam will be the platform to go for most people if they are interested in playing the game.
I hope now that GOG has Galaxy, CD Project can push out the patches there in sync with Steam.

You know what, I'm sold on this because I get to shoot pic related in the head.
6J1BYOK.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Here, all you need to know.

After putting roughly 45 hours into Cyberpunk 2077, I was able to beat it seven different ways, including three drastically different final missions and five wildly different but satisfying endings after them (plus one similar one) – and I still have plenty more to do and lots of mysteries to hunt down. The more time you put in, the richer the payoff you’ll get in the end.
Sci-fi GTA trash. Empty streets. Models clipping, literally unplayable, action adventure game. Not an RPG.

Pegultagol

Erudite
Looks like with many updates and hotfixes incoming, I think Steam will be the platform to go for most people if they are interested in playing the game.
Why? Gog galaxy has the same functions it auto updates like steam.

I thought that Steam might be better equipped to handle faster updates in terms of download speeds and availability even over VPNs. I guess Galaxy is pretty good now, hopefully it's ready for the release.

Gerrard

Arcane
Review list:

Game Informer 9/10
GamesBeat 3/5
GameSpew 10/10
Who?
GameSpot 7/10
GamesRadar+ 5/5
GameWatcher 9/10
God is a Geek 10/10
Who?
IGN 9/10
PC Gamer 78/100
PCGamesN 9/10
RPG Site 9/10
Screen Rant 4/5
Stevivor 9.5/10
The Digital Fix 10/10
Who?
TheGamer 5/5
Trusted Reviews 4/5
VG247 5/5
VGC 5/5
Windows Central 5/5
Who?

Why the FUCK is Codex not included in metacritic when such literally whos are?
And what kind of score would the Codex submit when we don't give scores in our reviews?
It's not like the scores are in any way related to the review in other sites, so we could just make them up.

ChildInTime

Learned
I'm having such a hard time trying to figure out if I wanna play a male or a female. The male looks like a retard, but I can't identify myself with a female!
Maybe if I slap a dick on her it'll help.
Just create your dream cyberwaifu, nothing wrong with that. Btw the model on the cyberware screen changes depending on male/female choice, a nice touch.

rzZC4b6.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So are crowd density sliders confirmed on PC then? Last time I checked that wasn't option in the settings offered. So much coping in this thread, now IT'S JUST ON CONSOLE, then it will be, THEY WILL RELEASE A PATCH or something else. So much buyer's remorse already and the game isn't even fucking out yet.

mrmattyplays on youtube says there is a crowd density setting. low/med/high. he played on pc
:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom