Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Mikeal

Arcane
The best marketing trick i have ever seen!
Eojo6VHXcAEDXka

If buying Cyberpunk hurts trannies does it mean that buying dunno 10 examples kills one?

Gerrard

Arcane
Not a single screenshot I've seen of the game should warrant that that awful performance.

Terenty

Liturgist
ETQUkMiX0AASNYl.jpg

Wow, looks like one of the best rpgs ever made, how did i miss it? Totally destroys Elex and other shit, thanks journos my best friends, i'm buying the special edition today!

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
ETQUkMiX0AASNYl.jpg

Wow, looks like one of the best rpgs ever made, how did i miss it? Totally destroys Elex and other shit, thanks journos my best friends, i'm buying the special edition today!
It should suit your taste the main character is a woman with male jawline and zero sex appeal.

Slaver1

Savant
Starting to sound and look good now. Who cares about a few bugs. They don't usually ruin immersion for me in otherwise good games. It's usually minor overblown shit that journos with nothing to say complain about.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Is codex server getting destroyed because of cyberpunk butthurt? The site works like shit now xD
I changed my router yesterday because it had stopped opening anything (ethernet into the PC directly was working without problem). When the codex started 504'ing again today I freaked out at first.

https://venturebeat.com/2020/12/07/cyberpunk-2077-review-a-look-at-the-present-not-the-future/

GamesBeat, 3/5: “Cyberpunk 2077 is a promise. But it’s a different promise to different people. For many, it’s the blockbuster sci-fi followup to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that will do everything that game did but bigger. For me, Cyberpunk 2077 was the promise of the next generation of choice, simulation, and interactivity. Now that I’ve played it myself, I think that developer CD Projekt Red delivered a big-budget thrill ride with entertaining quests in a thriving setting.

But it isn’t much more than that.”

I expected something like that.

Codex acting like a eurojank game made by a dev who has made nothing but eurojank being eurojank is a scandalous and scathing assertion.

Reviewers not being able to show their own footage is really, really, bad though. I'd be a lot more worried if I hadn't seen leaked streams

Terenty

Liturgist
https://venturebeat.com/2020/12/07/cyberpunk-2077-review-a-look-at-the-present-not-the-future/

GamesBeat, 3/5: “Cyberpunk 2077 is a promise. But it’s a different promise to different people. For many, it’s the blockbuster sci-fi followup to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that will do everything that game did but bigger. For me, Cyberpunk 2077 was the promise of the next generation of choice, simulation, and interactivity. Now that I’ve played it myself, I think that developer CD Projekt Red delivered a big-budget thrill ride with entertaining quests in a thriving setting.

Did Cdpr run out of bribe money for this one?

Slaver1

Savant

Daylight robbery of CDPR, lol. Next thing, their game is struggling in the "official" rankings vs TLOU2, BOTW. It's bullshit.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
And what can I say? GTX560Ti. Fuck.

I will try it out on Geforce Now. I had a very pleasant surprise with this game streaming service in the past. There is some lateny, which would be gamebreaking in a multiplayer shooter, but in singleplayer games it is managable. On my connection, the latency is 29ms. An average wireless mouse/controller usually has a lateny of 15-18ms. So not really worse than using some wireless controller.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom