Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I can even do the turn after the last minute! :argh:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Um, so the power died in my neighborhood and it looks like im gonna be using candles for a while :) hopefully itll be fixed soon but until i get back to you please assume im out of it and extend if needed :)

Lizzurd

Cipher
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! As you may know this month there happened the largest battle in the history of Valanis - the great clash of Mictlan and Lemuria forces at the surroundings of ancient Rome. Our team has compiled the reports and now are ready to show you the whole battle!
Scene 1
juiqgutmze.png

Scene 2
moexcyrijd.png

Scene 3
vgzgndpprz.png

Scene 4
xjeibzcevf.png

Scene 5
ijgdbkpnco.png

Scene 6
bfxkcalhgo.png

Scene 7
ahzdinowqy.png

Scene 8
scfgclpkmr.png

Scene 9
osvpdhtuon.png

Scene 10
yjwctxgxhd.png

Scene 11
ugdxztopyb.png

Scene 12
vmvrrvhrbs.png

Now I call for the best war analytics to decide who has won.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
sfuflh.jpg

Don Diego de Medrana, the current Admiral of Marignon, was watching a small boat approaching his mighty Galleon. The Spy Master was on that boat, rowing as fast as he could. Hours later, he finally made it and climbed the rope ladder atop of the ship.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
*Huff* You know... Don Diego... *Puff* You could at least send a boat and some of your men to help me out there.

suhosx.jpg
I knew you can make it on your own.

The Admiral was a man of unquestionable authority and ruthless behaviour, a firm believer in the superiority of Marignon and its people over the rest of the world, the "lesser nations".

vuugif.jpg

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
I brought news and orders from de Prado, but our time is short.

suhosx.jpg
Time works differently here in the sea. If the rest of the world dies this very moment, you won't know about it for weeks, maybe even months. Please start with news, the orders can wait.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
The war with Atlantis ended in signing a long-term Non-Agression Pact. They wisely surrendered provinces of Lomark and Fanligia, including the castle and Throne of War. Over 13 000 human population is saved from the deadly dominion of Atlantis and its false god.

suhosx.jpg
I know that already, you dimwit. My fleet claimed Lomark for Marignon.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
If you kindly let me finish, Don Diego. Ahem. De Prado gained full support of both peasants and royalty of Marignon after this short conflict. But a new threat has arised recently. Lemuria declared war.

suhosx.jpg
Marignon is way beyond Lemuria's reach. They might as well declare war to vanished Pantokrator and see if he cares.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
The problem here is, this declaration was public. Thus the Inquisition has decided to act accordingly. Your fleet must secure the island of T'ien Ch'i and make all necessary preparations.

suhosx.jpg
Preparations for what?

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
For the arrival of the Royal Army, of course, followed by our greatest conquest so far - the Crusade against Lemuria. Fortify our position on the island; send some of your ships to bring reinforcements; and negotiate with T'ien Ch'i.

suhosx.jpg
Negotiate with them? Why bother? I will just conquer their sorry excuse of a nation.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
No. If they won't resist or attack us, you are prohibited from conquering their capital city. Direct order from de Prado.

suhosx.jpg
My fleet can attack the coasts of Lemuria from the sea, but how do you expect the Royal Army to invade without attacking T'ien Ch'i?

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
They will go through T'ien Ch'i territory, but they don't have to storm the capital city. If the barbarians agree to stay inside quietly, Marignon will spare their lives and their nation. Our current goal is Lemuria, not T'ien Ch'i.

suhosx.jpg
What is the current status of Lemuria?

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
It has been under constant attacks from all sides, but none of the invaders could achieve any success, until recently. Mictlan savages conquered a good chunk of Lemurian territory; besieged the capital city; and wiped out an army led by Lizzurd himself.

suhosx.jpg
Mictlan. Mictlan. MICTLAN! I hate these savages! They are our true enemy, and I will not rest until every last savage is dead!

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
Their time will come, Admiral. Now turn your fleet towards the island. We should probably send a warning to the rulers of T'ien Ch'i.

suhosx.jpg
No. We should not.

pnvfme.jpg

suhosx.jpg
LOWLY PEASANTS OF THIS DIRTY PROVINCE!

My name is Don Diego de Medrana, and I am the Admiral of Marignon! The entire Royal Fleet follows my command, and from this day and forth you will obey me as well! Later this day I will appoint some of you to the messenger duty. You will travel to the capital city of T'ien Ch'i, seek out your former rulers, and deliver my word! They will accept our presence on the island, and they will not show ANY resistance. Marignon will not tolerate agression from anybody, let alone barbarians. If they comply and keep the forces inside the castle, their nation will be spared. But if they give me one reason, JUST A SINGLE EXCUSE, I will annihilate every last one of them!

suhosx.jpg
NOW GO AND PROVE YOUR LOYALTY! DESTROY THE TEMPLE OF THE FALSE GOD! BURN THE HERETICS, OR YOU WILL BURN INSTEAD!

hpatof.jpg

Last edited:

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
Strange, when I posted earlier it showed a double post on my end, here's what I posted:

-----

Um, so the power died in my neighborhood and it looks like im gonna be using candles for a while :) hopefully itll be fixed soon but until i get back to you please assume im out of it and extend if needed :)

Bummer! I just put in a 24h extension. I should be able to check back in before then.

------

So yeah, it was me that extended the turn in case sqeecoo is still in the dark, and also because I'll have to plow today and need an extension myself.

Also, happy birthday Matalarata !

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
Lee Perry, eh? I see we have a gentleman of refined taste among us. :obviously:

As for the tractor driving:

Definitely beats most jobs I've had though, especially the tractor part. Now to get some feeling back into my toes before round 2. :)

Lizzurd

Cipher
I wish to try the different setup for the next turn. I changed the hosting interval to 36 hours (from 48) and reminder messaging from 12 hours before the hosting to 14. I am not sure how it will go, and if at least one player will not be able to do his turn in time I will postpone for another 12 hours to make classical hosting interval.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I wish to try the different setup for the next turn. I changed the hosting interval to 36 hours (from 48) and reminder messaging from 12 hours before the hosting to 14. I am not sure how it will go, and if at least one player will not be able to do his turn in time I will postpone for another 12 hours to make classical hosting interval.

And that's what you get for giving away admin passwords to everybody, noisenerd.

Dayyālu

Arcane
No offense, but I require more time to do the turns as the game progresses, and a 36 hours interval is kinda chaotic to remember, as the deadline varies every time (particularly if one got used to the old timeline). If you can't wait, join more games. And it seems that "everyone" bar me got the password..... at least no one will do like in the Warhams game, where someone took the initiative of ending the game WITHOUT ASKING THE HOST. Improper.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Okey, I will stick to 48 hours then. But I will remain reminder on 14 hours.

Nevermind, someone has already done this for me.

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
And that's what you get for giving away admin passwords to everybody, noisenerd.

Hey, he was one of the original deputies, and I think he did pretty well until he went rogue. :)

I gotta say, I'm gonna have a hard time with 36 hrs right now myself. Lizzurd , afraid I'm gonna have to change it back.

And it seems that "everyone" bar me got the password...

Not quite. I gave the password to Lizzurd and Zephyr Arsland, and when one of them (don't remember which) needed a fill-in, they gave it to Grimwulf. I'm not sure where this "everyone has the password" thing started, but it's not really true. Just to make sure this rumor is squashed, I've changed the password.

sqeecoo

Arcane
There will be no stales on Lizzurd's watch! I like him as an admin :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom