Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Lizzurd

Cipher
My dominion is a prosperous land. Everyone leaving here is always happy and works for most of the time. Moreover, the magical wonders are common and many people study magic as a hobby. It is truly the best place on the planet!
Bad thing no one leaves here at all. All my scales are -3 excepting fortune 3 and magic 3.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Dont tell me youd tank drain to get one point of mr...

And to render enemy mages useless due to fatigue. Of course. Probably smth like

ffsarg.jpg

She can do research until Skull Mentors.

I don't know where do you people find those "usuals", I never read guides or anything like that. But taking MAGIC 3 on Lemuria? Actually, NOT TAKING DRAIN on Lemuria is pretty fucked up.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
My dominion is a prosperous land. Everyone leaving here is always happy and works for most of the time. Moreover, the magical wonders are common and many people study magic as a hobby. It is truly the best place on the planet!
Bad thing no one leaves here at all. All my scales are -3 excepting fortune 3 and magic 3.
I tried something like that in single player recently. The only problem was AI was frost giants.

She can do research until Skull Mentors.
When not being hit by knight raid on turn 1.

How would you summon grand Lemmurs quickly? And how would you ramp research for something nice and juicy?

Last edited:

hello friend

Arcane
There can be no surrender in the face of barbarism.

kqpnbh.jpg

:hahyou:
This "Imperial Family" was a collection of the basest of individuals, given to all sorts of depraved excesses. The Empire was indeed crumbling, and now it is reshaped. It was necessary to intervene. You could even say it was a mercy. Don't believe the propaganda of these uncouth dissidents.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
When not being hit by knight raid on turn 1.

She's immortal. Besides, research can be done even if the castle is sieged.

How would you summon grand Lemmurs quickly?

You hoard the gems, and summon GL - just like with any other Pretender.

And how would you ramp research for something nice and juicy?

I don't even understand the question. Rainbow site searcher guarantees a better overall gem income in the long run, compared to L3 + М3 combo (depends on the map and settings tho, but still). She only needs to summon one GL - then he can do the rest of the summons without bothering her. Is that what you were asking about?

Anyway, we have a cozy thread in Strategy forum for discussions like this. Ppl tend to get angry when pbem threads are getting litered with off-topics.

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Ugh, I'll be running around all day today, and tomorrow I expect my head to feel like N9B9 chassis. Can we get a New Year extension here, 24h or so? Thanks in advance guys, and have fun :) Happy New Year!

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Happy new year, people! Not here yet, but soon. Zartanna extends her bloody and cozy good vibes around. I'd post some in-universe nonsense, but don't have the time. If I'm still alive around January 12th, when I get back home, then I'll resume.

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
Sorry again guys, and thanks again Grimwulf !

I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like there's a chance I could get more free time again soon. Things look to be mellowing out here.

Oh, and happy new year!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Two stalls or another extension by Grumbling Grimwulf? What shall it be, I am eager to see.

Lizzurd

Cipher
KoolNoodles, could you kindly do the turn right now? Not in the last minute.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom