Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Developer log

Queued
ok this mean one artist must go...

hexer

Well, we collaborate on this project like writers do. I will work on your item art and he will work on my art. For example, Ouroboros has over 100 new art pieces which must be individually edited. And that is only for one location! Any help is more than welcome!

hexer

This one will be edited and end up in the game as a loading screen!

WAi9tjf.jpg

Queued
This Picture looks really cool but....

The Motorcycle pass not to Fallout..

looks to Colorful....

The Gloves and Jacket must look like old things and more cracked...

I Think More like This...

Last edited:

omnimercurial

Novice
I like the new Artists work.

Very rich in colour. Makes a nice change from all the bleak greys and browns.

Post Apocalyptic can have vibrant Palette of colours too. :)

I'm an Artist too but admittedly I'm not a Great Colourist.

I'm good at Technical Drawing and Inking though.

I'll post a link to some of my work.

Maybe I could do some Machines or Mechanical stuff for you?

omnimercurial

Novice
Maybe I could do some Machines or Mechanical stuff for you?

Like bigger art pieces for loading screens or smaller art for scenery and such?

This was a VTOL design I made.

The next step would be to transfer it into a 3D program? ;)

Whatever you want to use it for I guess?

I have some pre drawn stuff you could use already but if there was something you want drawn I could try and tackle that too. :)

I'm afraid 3D Transfer on computer is a bit beyond my skill set but once I get a new computer I would be glad to learn.

If you can do it though, then that works too.

I've drawn a 1950's esque Robot with a Forbidden Planet feel I think you might like but Image Shack is not retaining any new uploads. Not sure whats up with it.

Can you recommend an alternative Image hosting site?

omnimercurial

Novice
I can do big pieces and small. Though big takes me longer.

I have some Gun designs you might like?

hexer

I mostly use www.imgur.com for image uploading. Check it out!

I have some pre drawn stuff you could use already but if there was something you want drawn I could try and tackle that too. :)

Great, send them over. You can post them here or send them to me in a private message (conversation).

hexer

Hexer what you think about a Snake Leather Jacket ?this will be cool..

Why not? I want to make myself a leather jacket from that two-headed rattlesnake :lol:

Speaking of snakes, I was up until 3AM last night redoing Ouroboros to make it look like a mosaic. I'll try and post the new version later when I get home from work.

omnimercurial

Novice
Hexer what you think about a Snake Leather Jacket ?this will be cool..

Why not? I want to make myself a leather jacket from that two-headed rattlesnake :lol:

Speaking of snakes, I was up until 3AM last night redoing Ouroboros to make it look like a mosaic. I'll try and post the new version later when I get home from work.

Are you using any reference guides like Pics of Roman Mosaics or GDR (East German) Mosaic Mural Images?

http://www.midcenturia.com/2011/06/josep-renau-tile-murals.html?m=1

http://www.rebecca-east.com/mosaics.html

omnimercurial

Novice
Ok the lighting is bad so sorry about the Photo being a bit washed out/Low Definition.

It's only a Pencil Sketch at the Moment as I have not got around to Inking it Yet.

Um... Not sure why it's sideways? Sorry ^_^"

This is my 50's style Robot! :)

gc4mKUj.jpg

Hope you like. :)

Will have to dig out my Folder with the Gun Sketches.

hexer

The robot is cool! But I wonder how could I use it in the game? Only as a concept art for a 3D modeler...

Queued
I hope this Robots will use,this are the best Robots Modell i have seen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom