Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo Immortal - MMO ARPG for mobile platforms - massive butthurt at Blizzcon

SpaceWizardz

Liturgist
A third party mobile game with D3's artstyle?

You have to be fucking kidding me, whoever greenlit this needs to eat a bullet.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
7gSs.gif

Revenant

lol

https://www.vg247.com/2018/11/02/diablo-mobile-game-rpg said:
A new Diablo game was announced today for mobile called Diablo: Immortal.

Diablo: Immortal is the newest game in the Diablo franchise and it is for mobiles.

The game takes place between Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 and will be developed alongside Netease.

Eight-player gameplay was shown for the mobile title during BlizzCon 2018, and it looks VERY Diablo. It is playable at the show.

More as it comes….
lol first a nintendo switch port of derpablo 3 now a mobile game... Blizzard has really hit the bottom of the barrel of all time

jungl

Augur
Its cringe watching these giant gaming companies try hard to make a buck selling their old shit. https://youtu.be/ibUlOM3uOJY

What do kids like? Buuhhh I dont know Anime babes, anime music, e sports shit? Lets toss in a basketball player who doesn't even play this shit game. Must be fun working at Relics marketing department. Blizzard is no different then Relic they been irrelevant since 2004 none of their new games are decent.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Not that I had many hopes after Diablo 3, but goddamn. Did it really have to go down this route? Is this what Blizzard thinks of Diablo as an IP? Look at your smartphone games. ARPG are dime a dozen, re-skinned to suit whatever property is currently popular. I guess Diablo is now on that level.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom