Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Abija none of what you said had anything to do with what I wrote. Seriously you got the reading comprehension of a five year old.
Your direct quotes have nothing to do with what you wrote, I can believe that.

You didn't notice btw none of SDG spells got to do dmg because the other guy was killing so fast, had to jump on the scaling bandwagon. People not playing the game didn't complain about it in a while.

He probably didn't watch the video. I know I didn't. But if what you're saying is true, it's even funnier because SDG seems to think he rescued the other guy when what actually happened is he did nothing because the other guy was blendering everything too quickly.
MY criticism of the lvl 95 was about him destroying shit as fast as possible without thinking of defence, and then dying. I watch football as does King Crispy okay I'm now going to waste your reading time explaining the correct spelling of a Crisp. First off there is no kang in the US and 2 you a soggy azz nigga bitch eahaehaeha

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
THis is fucking psy op shit. What did i just see. And explain those three women who appeared in my dream wanting to have sex with me before I woke up and i had to jack off and take a shower and make it to work. DIE

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I would have all sorts of kinky fucked up sex with my sorce. Haters wouldn't say shit because they fear her like the demons do.

I would have crazy hot sex with my girl because I know her better than everybody

Screenshot_20230708_073646_Gallery.jpg

ArchAngel

Arcane
I would have all sorts of kinky fucked up sex with my sorce. Haters wouldn't say shit because they fear her like the demons do.

I would have crazy hot sex with my girl because I know her better than everybody

View attachment 38473
Donate another 200$ for her clothes, maybe she jumps out of your screen to give you your wish..

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Broseph you are butthurt both figuratively and literally, homosexual. This game is not perfect, it has a long ways to go, but the hate it gets here is LOL worthy. This game has deeper and more complex system going on than your fag D&D simulator Baldur's Gate 3. Prove me wrong. YOU CAN'T

ArchAngel

Arcane
Broseph you are butthurt both figuratively and literally, homosexual. This game is not perfect, it has a long ways to go, but the hate it gets here is LOL worthy. This game has deeper and more complex system going on than your fag D&D simulator Baldur's Gate 3. Prove me wrong. YOU CAN'T
You mean Bear fucking simulator?

Filthy Sauce

Arbiter
Great. Everytime my druid uses a werebear skill, it triggers some sort of PTSD. This class was already unappealing and now this BS.

DeepOcean

Arcane
I watched the video about the season, lets see if I understood about this seasonal stuff...
Step 01: You kill generic mob with special VFX on, not new mob with new behaviors, mind you, just new VFX
Step 02: You kill the same mob again but stronger
Step 03: You get a caged heart.
Step 04: You slot caged heart to gain power.
Step 05: You farm those caged hearts but no new tough content where those hearts might be actually useful for something during the season.
Step 06: Season ends
Step 07: All the hearts you farmed disappear even from your Eternal Realm character.

The question I ask is why? This seems like a hamster wheel without even the cheese. There are some youtubers coping hard with retarded shit like "It is about the journey not the destination", nigga, killing the same shit but with temporary equipment isnt a journey. What is bizarre because the Eternal Realm stuff, isnt it supposedly be the place you dump the players broken builds so they dont destroy the game balance in time? What is the point of it then if you are going to delete those builds anyway?

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I watched the video about the season, lets see if I understood about this seasonal stuff...
Step 01: You kill generic mob with special VFX on, not new mob with new behaviors, mind you, just new VFX
Step 02: You kill the same mob again but stronger
Step 03: You get a caged heart.
Step 04: You slot caged heart to gain power.
Step 05: You farm those caged hearts but no new tough content where those hearts might be actually useful for something during the season.
Step 06: Season ends
Step 07: All the hearts you farmed disappear even from your Eternal Realm character.

The question I ask is why? This seems like a hamster wheel without even the cheese. There are some youtubers coping hard with retarded shit like "It is about the journey not the destination", nigga, killing the same shit but with temporary equipment isnt a journey. What is bizarre because the Eternal Realm stuff, isnt it supposedly be the place you dump the players broken builds so they dont destroy the game balance in time? What is the point of it then if you are going to delete those builds anyway?

You can thank Path of Exile and any other game that hopped on this "delete everything and start over" train. They've been doing that for a minute and the retarded NPCs we call modern gay-mers seem to just love stepping back on that hamster wheel as most hamsters tend to do... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

spectre

Arcane
If you managed to do the capstone (imo WT3 was a lot more hassle), there's no reason to turn back to a lower world tier because you want to upgrade to ancestral items.
Get a weapon that's up to snuff and you're back to killing again, cause pushing those paragon points will not necessarily result in any sort of meaningful power boost,
unless you're close to a cluster of goodies.

If you're still feeling underpowered at this point, you might want to look into optimizing the paragon board, specifically the rare glyphs.
Leveling them up is a stupid grind through nightmare dungeons, but there's a good bunch of damage (or damage reduction if that's what you need) to be gained from it.
Higher nightmare levels will level them up faster at least, but going to level 15 for the range increase was still pretty mind-numbing.
You basically need to find the sweet spot where a run takes no more than 10 minutes
They really need to devise an alternative for this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom