Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
DLC would be wonderful news indeed, but I suspect this is something trivial - like finishing Russian translation or something.

Don't think they would set up a teaser website for that.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Disco Elysium already contains a dating simulator:

2Nn2e8D.jpg

vota DC

Augur
Disco Elysium already contains a dating simulator:

2Nn2e8D.jpg
I was sure there was something in that island and I tried to seduce her only to get there since she had a boat, after all I still had unchecked that part of discovering from where the shoot came from quest. Sadly you always go in the island after tribunal.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/632470/announcements/detail/2917733355993055199

Disco Elysium - The Final Cut
Launching March 2021 - Pre-order now!

Hey everyone! We are incredibly excited to announce Disco Elysium - The Final Cut.

Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is the definitive edition of the smash-hit RPG. Pursue your political dreams in new vision quests, meet and question more of the city's locals, and explore a whole extra area. Also enjoy full voice-acting, controller support, and expanded language options.

Get even more out of this award-winning open world. You're a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murders, or take bribes. Become a hero or an absolute disaster of a human being.

Available to pre-order now! Disco Elysium - The Final Cut launches digitally in March 2021. Secure yourself the Standard Edition ahead of time or dive deeper into the investigation with the Collector's Edition brought to you in partnership with iam8bit.

THE FINAL CUT AT A GLANCE:
  • Free upgrade for all players
  • New Political Vision Quests
  • New Characters
  • New Clothes
  • New Cutscenes
  • Full VO
  • An additional 150,000+ words
  • Full Controller Support
  • + more!

FREE UPGRADE FOR ALL
The Final Cut will be available at no extra cost to all current owners of Disco Elysium. Original players expand their experience for free while new players can enjoy the new content from their first playthrough.

NEW POLITICAL VISION QUESTS
Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.

FULL VOICE ACTING
All of the city's beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.

IMPROVED PLAYABILITY
Full controller support and customisation lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options.
b0aea4c003a9e6e118746cb1cc28f3d51b199711.jpg

COLLECTOR'S EDITION
Take your investigation further with the Disco Elysium Collector's Edition. Dive into the minds behind the game as you reach into the unfolding box to discover new cognitive artefacts: a fabric map of Martinaise, the official Disco Elysium art book, a high-quality 'Mind Totem', and a physical copy of the game for PC.

BUY THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION

2436eb1298c78b5b7bf3d384edb2e4d6c257dd48.png

VINYL SOUNDTRACK
The full Disco Elysium soundtrack by British Sea Power is available in vinyl with two different box designs. The first is a standard vinyl box design while the second is an origami design that unfolds to reveal a larger illustration. Both feature cover art by Anton Vill.

BUY THE VINYL SOUNDTRACK/url]

MERCH SHOP
We have a wide range of branded clothing, bags, masks, pins, and much more.
Live for pre-sale now, shipping in January 2021!

VISIT OUR MERCH SHOP

DISPLATE
Many fans have suggested we partner up with Displate and we’re pleased to say we're doing just that. Displate produces awesome one-of-a-kind metal posters and we will have a wide range of designs available. Our Displate store will launch on the 21st December!

Disco Elysium is -35% on Steam in The Game Awards Sale to celebrate all of our wonderful news!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/632470/Disco_Elysium/
The whole studio is working incredibly hard to bring you Disco Elysium - The Final Cut and we hope you’re looking forward to it. Until next time!

tripedal

Augur
An additional 150,000+ words

jesus fucking christ

Imagine how much money full voiceacting cost, seems like a dubious investment tbh.

Also the thought cabinet t-shirt is an instant buy. Can't decide between color and B&W though...

Last edited:

The Jester

Cipher
Normally I would consider full voice acting a decline, but voice acting in DE was top-notch and if the new lines are in the same level then it's gonna be awesome :bounce:

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Maybe Disco Elysium will finally hit that promised 90 hour playtime if you listen and wait for all the voice actors to read the lines.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom