Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Ohhh and what did i spoil for you?
That the killer was a man and that you'd get to talk to him. I know it's not much, but it irked me nonetheless.
You can't be serious lol. That is obvious by playing the game for an hour. Your real world perception must be very low to not notice where the things are heading in the game. In the first few hours you should have noticed that the game is not a investigation game but more of a novel. Also all the other investigations are a lot more fun than the main one.

Dude carry on like this and you will get slapped for real.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
People who have finished the whole game, how's the reactivity? Things seem railroaded to me having completed 1.5 a day twice with different builds.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
People who have finished the whole game, how's the reactivity? Things seem railroaded to me having completed 1.5 a day twice with different builds.
Hmm realistic. If i draw a grafit in the plane sight of cuno,he will react. All people react to what i have done in the game to a reasonable degree. People don't react to things that don't know have happened.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ohhh and what did i spoil for you?
That the killer was a man and that you'd get to talk to him. I know it's not much, but it irked me nonetheless.
You can't be serious lol. That is obvious by playing the game for an hour. Your real world perception must be very low to not notice where the things are heading in the game. In the first few hours you should have noticed that the game is not a investigation game but more of a novel. Also all the other investigations are a lot more fun than the main one.

Dude carry on like this and you will get slapped for real.
I see you bitching about another game you haven't played toro. Is that a threat or what?

Shadenuat

Arcane
it's not AoD. more similar to PST where you open some more information about things. like, it has some but it's not plot twisting type imo. you can avoid guard in x y z ways to proceed.

and somehow more wordy. like, 2 extra meters of text on a minute of your life wordier. lack of more exploration and combat really makes it heavy and reminds me that smacking rats in PST actually did have some value, oddly enough.

At some point I got irl depressed from all that I admit and had to physically remove myself from compooter for a day.

at the same time,

speaking to some mundane NPC in this one is more interesting than speaking to a fountain of living purple fishes.
I am not pointing fingers here but I am
you'd think masters bachelor english degreewriters making other games would understand this but so far seem like only AoD and Elysium understand this.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
LOL TwinkieGorilla is still butthurt about my comment related to his table top fetish.

People who don't play tabletop RPGs, you know, literally the thing that cRPGs try to emulate, have no place on an RPG forum.

Also: You're the most prolific retard I've ever seen at the codex. Nearly 17 thousand posts in two years. I'd be remiss if I didn't give my stamp of approval to the posts I see.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
  • The political stuff was poor. The "muh commie propaganda" people are clueless idiots who haven't played the game, but that doesn't mean they're wrong in saying that, for the most part, the political comments you can make and persuations you can adopt are boring caricatures which aren't even particularly funny. Satire across the spectrum was the right way to go, and the game isn't scared to insult people (except streaming platforms against homophobic slurs :M), but it very rarely managed to be clever..
That's exactly my take on political side. People who freak out about propaganda are talking nonsense, but the game would only gain if it didn't have politics of any kind. It adds absolutely nothing of value to the experience, it's far too try hard and often poorly written. Best bet is to just skip all of it without reading.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LOL TwinkieGorilla is still butthurt about my comment related to his table top fetish.

People who don't play tabletop RPGs, you know, literally the thing that cRPGs try to emulate, have no place on an RPG forum.

Also: You're the most prolific retard I've ever seen at the codex. Nearly 17 thousand posts in two years. I'd be remiss if I didn't give my stamp of approval to the posts I see.
Nah tabletop is for fat smelly faggots pretending to be some muscle heroes that get the chick lol. CRPG have evolved past your genetic dead ends and now are thing that millions of normal people play around the world. You are an obsolete relic of a forgettable past. Now disappear in to nothingness,please :salute:

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Nah tabletop is for fat smelly faggots pretending to be some muscle heroes that get the chick lol. CRPG have evolved past your genetic dead ends and now are thing that millions of normal people play around the world. You are an obsolete relic of a forgettable past. Now disappear in to nothingness,please :salute:

I can see how tabletop RPGs are inaccessible to you. Since you, y'know, need to have friends in order to play. I can't imagine 17 thousand posts in two years leaves much time for friends or girls in real life. Sad.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Ah yes...

I can't quote the exact words but it was
making the guy forget its presence with time
. I didn't find a connection with entropy itself.

That's exactly my take on political side. People who freak out about propaganda are talking nonsense

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Prime Junta

I can see how tabletop RPGs are inaccessible to you. Since you, y'know, need to have friends in order to play. I can't imagine 17 thousand posts in two years leaves much time for friends or girls in real life. Sad.

The tabletop group I played with for over 10 years was 3 guys and 3 girls. :M

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Sure thing mate, playing make believe in your mum's basement with a bunch of fat pedos is sure sign of maturity,friendship and getting that 18charisma npc! LoL get a grip of reality dude,you are so butthurt that i could hear your haemorrhoids bursting from the other side of the ocean. Also i hate to break it to you but tabletop is mainly a murica and england shit,most normal countries don't care about that shit. Kids prefer to be outside playing and drinking than to be in a room with some fat faggots munching on mcdonalds and rolling some sweaty die.

Last edited:

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Sure thing mate, playing make believe in your mum's basement with a bunch of fat pedos is sure sign of maturity,friendship and getting that 18charisma npc! LoL get a grip of reality dude,you are so butthurt that i could hear your haemorrhoids bursting from the other side of the ocean. Also i hate to break it to you but tabletop is mainly a murica and england shit,most normal countries don't care about that shit. Kids prefer to be outside play and drinking than to be in a room with some fat faggots munching on mcdonalds and rolling some sweaty die.

Keep posting, bruh. One day it's bound to pay off.

:hero:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom