Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

I've got 0.8 mbps at the moment. It rarely gets any better. Fuck this connection and the crappy line attenuation it rode in on.
:negative:

Arkeus

Arcane
Goddamit, Steam does not show off D:Os as one of the featured game on their big ass banner.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Gahhhhhh four hours of work to go until I can bask in this glorious incliiiiiiiiine.....!!

grotsnik

Arcane
Goddamn, loading and autosave speeds have plummeted since the last beta versions for me. Went and fetched a good book.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
For the invalid backer key thing - the steam DB is currently updated by Larian:

Important note: The Kickstarter backer ID database on Steam is currently missing a number of entries and is being updated. In a couple of hours it should recognise the backer ID of everybody. Small team working through a large task list with lots of pressure in an online environment with an internet connection that decided today was a good day to go on strike - bare with us, it'll all be done soon enough ;)

->
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin/posts/894881

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Lolwut, I just downloaded 2-something gigs out of the 3.2 gb update, and then Steam wanted to install an update so I let it do it, but now that it's restarted I have to download the entire 3.2 gb again :roll:

Nevermind though, this won't take long :P

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Fuck yeah 5.2 MB/s current :) Hopefully it will run :(

garren

Arcane
Patron
So uh.. do you get the kickstarter potion and the pants right away or do you get them later because I just started the game and they're not in my inventory.

grotsnik

Arcane
Apparently they show up after the tutorial fight.

Fucking loading screens, man. INSTANTIATE, DAMN YOU.

Arkeus

Arcane
Apparently there are issues with noise levels of townfolks when you play co-op? Making it hard to talk?

Really? The greatest warriors in Rivellon can't cross a rope?
This is why the teleport spell is so nice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom