Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter Campaign Begins + Hands-on Preview at RPGWatch

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Have they talked about the editor anywhere yet?

What do you want to know? Also did you watch the pitch video? There was quite a bit of info on the editor there.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

What do you want to know? Also did you watch the pitch video? There was quite a bit of info on the editor there.

I watched the video. I was just wondering if anything had been written up about it. The video showed a broad overview but not much detail. It did look like the first real update to the old NWN2 type level editing though. As long as it's not like DA's crappy editor.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

I watched the video. I was just wondering if anything had been written up about it. The video showed a broad overview but not much detail. It did look like the first real update to the old NWN2 type level editing though. As long as it's not like DA's crappy editor.

There is also the Update #1 video - Hands On with the Editor:

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

There is also the Update #1 video - Hands On with the Editor:

See that's why I post here. Saves me from having to track this stuff down myself. And by track down I mean go to their KS page. That's way to much work.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
oldmanpaco said:
See that's why I post here. Saves me from having to track this stuff down myself. And by track down I mean go to their KS page. That's way to much work.

Also read the D:OS thread in the Computer RPG forum: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ckstarter-now-live.72670/page-21#post-2575584

I try to add info to that thread since the news forum is basically The Derail Forums.

Also if you hear strange noises coming from your stomach, it's because you're probably hungry. The protein serum must have been depleted. Push the button for the bot to come and replace it.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Seems to be stalling a bit. I'm sure they'll get $150k in three weeks but they aren't getting the buzz the other throwback projects have.

Gord

Arcane
The Easter Hollidays will have made it pretty difficult to get much news coverage about the kickstarter.
I'd guess that if they manage to land a few news items on some of the right major sites, Backers and money should flow much faster again.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
grrr I was offline for the start of this kickstarter and they've already confirmed that I don't get the full game because of it, might as well wait and get it off a steam sale. Special underwear is vital for my enjoyment of this game.

:x:x

Arkeus

Arcane
grrr I was offline for the start of this kickstarter and they've already confirmed that I don't get the full game because of it, might as well wait and get it off a steam sale. Special underwear is vital for my enjoyment of this game.

:x:x
Hahahahahaha :troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom