Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Season 3 - The Geriatric Wars

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Also, what happens if one of you guys has an accident on the beach?
Player death is pretender death, right?

We always make these things clear before starting in our roleplaying group.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'm away yeah, but I can probably do turns in the hotel at night. :) Might extend it later today. So up to everyone else if you guys want an extended break.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So I had to extend this one and might have to again. Or I can just do an extension for the weekend and see what happens with getting the turn in.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Eh, too bad. One turn further from removing BoT :P

Give yourself the extension man, and do the turn if you are able and the rest of us can just submit if we see you do yours. Well, probably someone will end up waiting it out, but should work in theory :)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Game postponed 48hr for a little break.

Edit: Postponed briefly again, but I will be getting my complicated dumb turn in this evening.

Last edited:

Mraston

Learned
Alright, Im going to go AI. I'm done, dusted and destroyed. Have my lands foreign scum! The lords of Vanheim will descend into the fog, to return when the world turns yet again.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Mraston, it was a pleasure playing with you, and you kicked ass for a long time! Well done!

Shit, KoolNoodles, did you stall again? That sucks!

Anyway, I'm off tomorrow to my camping trip for about a week, no internet/computer access. If I find something I'll try to do my turns, but it isn't likely on the tiny island I am going to. So after this turn we can have a pause till August 14th, or better yet 15th just to be safe. I'll tell you if I come back later/earlier :)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sure thing, have fun! Good job Mraston, sorry I staled instead of actually fighting the last two(sent wrong 2h while inebriated and fell asleep. Vacation!). Good luck in your other adventures.

We will take a break after this turn. Thanks for your summer time patience everyone.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah, thanks everyone, and enjoy the break from a world full of elderly people being zapped by lighting!

Just don't forget to extend the next turn since I probably won't be able to post a reminder :)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah, thanks everyone, and enjoy the break from a world full of elderly people being zapped by lighting!

Just don't forget to extend the next turn since I probably won't be able to post a reminder :)

Yep don't worry, I'll extend it as soon as this turn resolves. I check the server/forum regularly, if not my own turns. :)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Alright, I finally got a turn in. Too bad C'tis got that global up first(All I wanted was some mechanical militia for once in a game with TC :negative:). And what's with these massive earthquakes? Hollyyyyy balls, that is a lot of dead people. The world is falling apart. These are truly the end times.

H71hphV.jpg

Hosting postponed indefinitely for a break.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Pelagian people dance in the face of their sure fate, on the floors of the elvish castles.
old-man-ditches-crutches-on-the-dance-floor.gif

Honestly, I stopped reading all those death reports a while ago.
I just make do with what I have left. :lol:

I didn't even know what gale gate was, but then an opportunity to put a global up came and I had mostly just spare air gems. I hope we can all enjoy it.

sqeecoo

Arcane
So I'm back from ca,ping! But now sick :) Fever and all, I'm enjoying aomw mild hallucinations. It's pretty fun! I keep getting a recurring dream/thought about Lublin, Poland being the steat of a grand library wit hthe keys to resolving "the threat".

Can probably do the durn tomorrow, but wouldn't mind a bit more extension, like zo the 21st or sth, when I should be back home and can do thigns properly. Bugt I've delayed long enough, we can go on with it if you like! I'll probably be better tomorrow :)

Dayyālu

Arcane
So I'm back from ca,ping! But now sick :) Fever and all, I'm enjoying aomw mild hallucinations. It's pretty fun! I keep getting a recurring dream/thought about Lublin, Poland being the steat of a grand library wit hthe keys to resolving "the threat".

the keys to resolving "the threat".

iwgjfwqeat.png

Postpone everything, I have something to find in Poland

Thanks to the Pantokrator, he sent a divine message to sqeecoo to help us

It's to save us all from Grimwulfian domination

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Whatever you need to do, take your time. Couple extra days won't kill anybody.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom