Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dominions 6: ProfessionalThroneSitters II, MA Edition

Standard Game or Disciple Game

• I want a standard game, let's not interact with the lepers

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Disciple game, hit me with those Disease checks

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ah , Pheacia is handily fucking up three nations attacking him at once.

Imagine what he will do when he's more functional.

I didn't even know you had so many Draconians. At least I hope the Cloud Trapezing colossus killed himself fleeing.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Ah , Pheacia is handily fucking up three nations attacking him at once.

Imagine what he will do when he's more functional.

I didn't even know you had so many Draconians. At least I hope the Cloud Trapezing colossus killed himself fleeing.

yeah what the hell

what even is Phaecia build to actually be able to win 1 v 3

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Apologies, I was just made aware of a public thread existing and am urged to recount the tale of Asphodel here.

What's happened so far...

The peaceful forest dwellers of Asphodel were attacked by the Nabanite Scourge early in the game only to be backstabbed by the degenerate Phaeacian a few turns later.

Asphodel put up a heroic defense and together with fellow undead (and friends) managed to almost boot out the invaders. However the dreaded Nabanites used their elven trickery to strike directly at the heart of Asphodel itself.

Right now in Asphodel

https://f.rpghq.org/lcRKHAXb62Er.ogg

A cowardly sneak attack on Asphodel by the degenerate Nabanites is forcing my troops back from the successful campaign against the backstabbing Phaeacians.

Unfortunately a combination of my troops advancing into the Phaeacian heartlands and the shitty siege mechanics will mean that the Nabanites will likely be successful with their assault on the capital.

I therefore call on all undead (and friends) to rally to the defense of Asphodel! The situation is grim. We are at war, gentlemen. Should Asphodel fall the Nabanite scourge will not make halt before your gates. The Nabanite will not stop until there's only rubble, chaos and superstition.

That is why I appeal to your reason. Stand with Asphodel tonight and fight for what is right. It is a good day to die when you know the reasons why.

lqQdHQ0f0LQV.jpeg

https://f.rpghq.org/8KMu7wNVhIbN.ogg

Johannes

Arcane
Apologies, I was just made aware of a public thread existing and am urged to recount the tale of Asphodel here.

What's happened so far...

The peaceful forest dwellers of Asphodel were attacked by the Nabanite Scourge early in the game only to be backstabbed by the degenerate Phaeacian a few turns later.

Asphodel put up a heroic defense and together with fellow undead (and friends) managed to almost boot out the invaders. However the dreaded Nabanites used their elven trickery to strike directly at the heart of Asphodel itself.

Right now in Asphodel

https://f.rpghq.org/lcRKHAXb62Er.ogg

A cowardly sneak attack on Asphodel by the degenerate Nabanites is forcing my troops back from the successful campaign against the backstabbing Phaeacians.

Unfortunately a combination of my troops advancing into the Phaeacian heartlands and the shitty siege mechanics will mean that the Nabanites will likely be successful with their assault on the capital.

I therefore call on all undead (and friends) to rally to the defense of Asphodel! The situation is grim. We are at war, gentlemen. Should Asphodel fall the Nabanite scourge will not make halt before your gates. The Nabanite will not stop until there's only rubble, chaos and superstition.

That is why I appeal to your reason. Stand with Asphodel tonight and fight for what is right. It is a good day to die when you know the reasons why.

lqQdHQ0f0LQV.jpeg

https://f.rpghq.org/8KMu7wNVhIbN.ogg

I appreciate the admission that the provinces we liberated 9 turns ago, are now Phaeacian heartlands. You are a foreign raider here.

Andnjord

Arcane
1. Na’ba started fighting Asphodel.
2. Scelaria joined Asphodel, specifically to help the undead treehuggers.
3. Na’ba called Phaecia to help against Asphodel.
4. Uruk defends valiantly his walls against Phaecia.
5. Vanheim, Caelum and C’tis see this as a sign of weakness and that he is ripe for the looting and attack him.
6. Marignon attacks Na’ba thinking him wide open.
7. Agartha attacks Vanheim.
8. Ind and YS attack Marignon.
9. Apparently Phaecia kicks everybody’s butts.

Last edited:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
5. Vanheim, Caelum and C’tis see this as a sign that he is weak and ripe for the looting and attack him.
See I know for a fact its not everything because I just saw Ys attack Na'Ba. Unless that was a bump due to everyone fighting everyone else.

Sinilevä

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
5. Vanheim, Caelum and C’tis see this as a sign that he is weak and ripe for the looting and attack him.
You forgot to mention how for no reason at all Ys, Nidvanger, Caelum and Vanheim ganged up and bullied poor Jotunheim into oblivion. :M

Baron Tahn

Scholar
Hey now, Nidavangr had our in lore, RP reason and on that note we would never ally with the notorious Vanir either! Vanheim just vultured on in there like a bunch of sneaky elves.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Hey now, Nidavangr had our in lore, RP reason and on that note we would never ally with the notorious Vanir either! Vanheim just vultured on in there like a bunch of sneaky elves.
Got to support my brother from another (fish) mother Ys!

Baron Tahn

Scholar
I have never wished for the 'sweat is on my brow let me dab at it' button before but for that picture I do!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Btw valiant defense from Caelum there I could see what the plan was *salute*

Hey, I won. Somewhat.

Also who the fuck sent Heat3 towards one of my provinces with literally nothing on it

What the hell.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom