Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Doomguy, Samus, Dante, and Kratos all get into a bar fight...

The last one standing would be...

• Doomguy

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Samus

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dante

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Kratos

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

WaterDrinker

All four are at maximum power and extremely pissed off. Who wins?

WaterDrinker

Wow, this is such an insightful and interesting thread for your post WaterDrinker. Welcome to the Codex!

I definitely think DoomGuy. Who did you vote for?
Hmmm, I can't seem to vote but I would go with Doomguy as well. The original Doom is my favorite game so I'm biased.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Wow, this is such an insightful and interesting thread for your post WaterDrinker. Welcome to the Codex!

Hmmm, I can't seem to vote but I would go with Doomguy as well.
That's because you're a newly registered scrub. But tell you what, you seem like a pretty cool guy. I can tell these things pretty good. So I'm just going to go ahead and give you access to all the shit normal retards get around here. You'll see a bunch of new forums appear as well as a chatbox, which is usually full of idiots. But I can tell you're a cool guy because drinking water is healthy and good for you.

Everybody welcome WaterDrinker!

WaterDrinker

Hmmm, I can't seem to vote but I would go with Doomguy as well.
That's because you're a newly registered scrub. But tell you what, you seem like a pretty cool guy. I can tell these things pretty good. So I'm just going to go ahead and give you access to all the shit normal retards get around here. You'll see a bunch of new forums appear as well as a chatbox, which is usually full of idiots. But I can tell you're a cool guy because drinking water is healthy and good for you.

Everybody welcome WaterDrinker!
That's awesome! Thank you! I can't believe I'm just now discovering this site. I love RPGs.

Dedicated_Dark

Liturgist
Oh Man! I can't wait for the retards living in the west to wake up and see this.
Maybe we will get one of those regularly scheduled Codex has declined posts.:codexisfor:

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
"Maximum power" for Doomguy at this point means invincibility, (partial) invisibility, quad damage, berzerk, infinite ammo, chainsaw, crucible blade, BFG, plus whatever other nonsense batarangs and shit he has. No contest.

Wow I'm thirsty. Time to drink some water.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Dante
His regenerative healing factor is powerful enough to instantly heal him after being bisected, he can create gravity singularities, can tank attacks with the same energy output as nukes and can even move at light speed
Fuck in the 1st game, the final boss is a demon so powerful he creates a whole dimension with constellations and galaxies

Last edited:

Blutwurstritter

Scholar
Garrett. His stealth has reached such perfection he doesn't even appear on the polls. Say goodbye to your BFG, Power Suit and Rebellion. Combine these with a black jack and the winner is clear. They won't even know what hit'em.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Garrett. His stealth has reached such perfection he doesn't even appear on the polls. Say goodbye to your BFG, Power Suit and Rebellion. Combine these with a black jack and the winner is clear. They won't even know what hit'em.

He just goes in there, steals all their shit, walks out again without anyone being aware of his presence, and leaves them to accuse each other.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Always bet on Doomguy.

I WANNA FUCK SAMUS

ddz25mv-6da93dd6-5122-4aa0-9d44-b90f0ff84e92.gif

JDR13

Arcane
They never actually finish the fight because Samus ends up getting raped by the other three.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom