Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

What modes should we play?

• Total voters

Ninjerk

Arcane
looooooooooooooooooool March just bashlocked Morphling with SB.

Ninjerk

Arcane
baahahahahahaha, iceiceice was first in the handshake line and stopped the first guy to have a conversation with him, then started shaking his hand and wouldn't let go for about 20 straight seconds while everyone is watching :lol:

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Who the fuck left the door open and let that retard onto the panel?

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Arteezy is getting shut down so hard, it's not even funny. Less money than the supports :(

Explorerbc

Arcane
fng wearing worn jeans and sandals.

Everytime I watch a tournament there is some basement dweller who doesn't have the common sense and courtesy not to dress like a fucking hobo in a broadcasted event.

When I think some of these people earn millions :negative:

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
He's from Belarus, be glad he's not wearing a tracksuit and squatting in the booth.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Yeah, I wish they would wear suits like in League of Legends, the objectively better game.

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Holy shit was is s4 doing. He's going full retard rambo. You never go full retard, neither do you go full rambo.

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Seems secret have to turtle now and hope to get 2 good teamfights in a row to stay in the tournament. This shit is pretty tense.

Edit: and that's 1 teamfight in their favour, do one more and I'll be satisfied.

Edit 2: Scrap the last part, they're fucked.

Last edited:

Ninjerk

Arcane
It's gonna come down to RTZ and Kuroky. s4 dies too often and Puppey dies too easily.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Came home late after going out for burgers today.
Overtipped the gay server. Fuck. Do straight guys overtip cute waitressees?

Point is, did I miss anything great? How was the first series, mvp vs vici, worth watching?

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Holy shit Zai man of the match. I mean, secret is going to lose this but they're not making it easy.
Overtipped the gay server. Fuck. Do straight guys overtip cute waitressees?

Yes. Yes we do, even though we realize sex will never happen due to it.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Anybody think RTZ would have been better off working an Abyssal in somewhere?

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Secret RIP, long live Russia. No Kaci interviews of Puppy, I enjoyed those the last years. :(

You hope to get over that by the time you're 25 or so.

Ah well, even if you don't get coitus you still get other perks if you're a frequent visitor. Got a waitress I tip at my local haunt here even though it's uncommon to tip in Belgium, and she always comes over to tell us when there's a better table available for us to sit at or allows us to sit around and drink a few beers after last call.

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Does Loda ever take off that hat? I think it's gotten stuck on his head at this point and needs to be surgically removed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom