Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

What modes should we play?

• Total voters

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
im rooting for cdec btw. out-of-nowhere azns defeating americans on american home soil. it would be glorious.

Nryn

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hoping CDEC pulls this off. Not going to support Techies pickers in competitive -- makes the game too passive as a viewer.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
For good reason, yes. ;) That gank looked like "guys, we blew a smoke, we really need to make something happen".

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
always the fucking calldown! and that huge cs advantage after sumail died 3 times in a row; fucking how did he do it?

Saark

Arcane
Patron
3 hastes, 3 regens on the storm so far, this is getting a little silly.

Nryn

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
That failed smoke gank top where 3 or 4 of CDEC died in a dumb manner was where the game was lost.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
How did CDEC farm so little? Storm had twice the CS, gyro like 100 ahead of PL

Even early on there was a point where Storm had 85 and QOP had... 35. LOL?

Saark

Arcane
Patron
Not sure why you wouldn't run lesh mid after firstpicking him, lesh/storm isnt exactly a bad matchup, on the contrary. Ganking the storm like that, you can get a Euls at minute 10 and after that the storm is just food. The support pony missed like 50% of the stuns in the first 15 minutes, so hopefully they were just too afraid and will run him mid lateron, I expect ppd to let it go through every time now after that game 1.

Edit: just checked shikis profile, in 3.6k games hes played leshrac 16 times. Wow. And 2 minutes later it is mentioned on stream, I should get myself hired for this shit...

Last edited:

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Edit: just checked shikis profile, in 3.6k games hes played leshrac 16 times. Wow. And 2 minutes later it is mentioned on stream, I should get myself hired for this shit...

Lost last 4 games as Lesh as wel in PUBs, how did he think it was a good idea to pick it? If you can't play the hero then it's just a burden to have, really.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom