Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

What modes should we play?

• Total voters

Ninjerk

Arcane
Just tuning in now. :kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah:

Ninjerk

Arcane
Did Slark's health regen passive get BUFFED this year? Wasn't it 3/4/5%?!

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
EG burned thru 3 aegis without anything done. Think CDEC has a rather large lead here.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Well, they saw the ember like 3 times and aggressif still abyssals into the linkens. :/

Ninjerk

Arcane
:kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah::kwafuckyeah:

Saark

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, run away from a clock and ember, throw your scythe of vyse into the linkens and dont fight under any circumstances... Thats gonna win you the teamfight, especially when you run into the dire jungle. ><

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Holy shit that back and forth game. I really should go to sleep though, it's 3:22 here. Fuck your NA timezone bullshit.

Inspectah

Savant
Agressif seems to be the typical loose cannon, makes some amazing plays but also makes some amazing fuckups

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
american-flag-eagle-crying-1.jpeg

Saark

Arcane
Patron
They all played reasonably bad in that last fight. Slark wasting his bkb early on when the lesh gets initiated on, leshrac using the hex to trigger the linkens and euls him afterwards, not the other way around, darkseer blinking in without bkb, vaccuuming into nothing because he gets stunned by clocks battery assault 4times before he finally uses bkb, lion blinks into the clock aswell and gets blown up before he even gets a hex off, visage trying to help the lion there.... All around a bad fight, shouldve just gone in after the bkbs wore off with a good vac/wall into doublestuns/familiar drops.

Inspectah

Savant
Now CDEC gotta bring out those millennial chinese doto strategies, murica can't prevail

Saark

Arcane
Patron
If CDEC wins now against the naga, they'll kick themselves for banning it over lesh 3 games in a row now. Why they wouldn't pick up the visage in the first stage vs an almost secure naga pick baffles me though.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Couldn't help but notice that CDEC had a 4(?) BKB lineup that were all on minimum duration before the last team fight.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I want CDEC to win but I am happy if EG wins because then I can finally fucking sleep.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom