Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Double Fine's MASSIVE CHALICE - Released... but nobody cares

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Only a couple of days to go and they're only hovering about $250k above their target. Something tells me this will crash and burn as they probably expected about $3 million in funding.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
They won't. 10% goes to Kikestarter, another 10% of the pledges never go through...
Check your facts next time. Kickstarter takes 5%. And there is no way 10% of payments fail.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
5% goes to Kickstarter 5% goes to Amazon. And as I remember the typical rate of failed pledges is around 5-10%. Manboons cannot into keeping a positive balance on their bank accounts.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Matt Barton should have known better.

And for a fact, I have a personal $10,000 pledge on this project, paid on a pre-paid credit card that has $5 balance!

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
And for a fact, I have a personal $10,000 pledge on this project, paid on a pre-paid credit card that has $5 balance!
Pathetic creature. If you don't like the game, don't fund it, but don't play games.

Absalom

Pathetic creature. If you don't like the game, don't fund it, but don't play games.
Pathetic creature. You should have left the codex when you made a dumb thread about it.

As for sticking on topic, I don't trust inXile. Maybe they'll make a good game, but I'll wait until it's released to bitch about it.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
And I'm not bringing up old threads and posts all the time just to make a witty retort.
Nah, you menstruted all over GD less than a month ago bro.
So what? We are talking about this Kickstarter now. What does my thread have to do with this discussion? If you don't have anything else to say, just don't say anything. But no, instead you want to look clever and bring up bullshit threads (yeah, that was a bullshit thread made by me).

Absalom

So what? We are talking about this Kickstarter now. What does my thread have to do with this discussion? If you don't have anything else to say, just don't say anything. But no, instead you want to look clever and bring up bullshit threads (yeah, that was a bullshit thread made by me).

I don't believe in discussing a game before its launch. There is no point to doing so.

I don't want to look clever. I just want their to be consequences for a persons actions. In this case, you never posting again

Oh, and that was a bullshit thread you made? How interesting

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
J_C suffers from multiple personality disorder. Can't help but bash and defend Derple Fine in the same thread. Anyway, if they get $1 million for this, figure $900,000 goes to the documentary. $95,000 goes to neckbeard grooming, and $500 or so to the actual game.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
J_C suffers from multiple personality disorder. Can't help but bash and defend Derple Fine in the same thread.
Yes, because, you know, I can appriciate what the company is doing in general, but I can dislike their latest kickstarter. How is that possible?

This is getting ridiculous from you Metro. Say hello to Skyway on my ignore list.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
crying-indian.jpg

The sad thing is you're too dumb/biased/blinded to realize the shit they're doing in their latest Kickstarter is no worse than the shit they did in the first. So, yes, the studio in general is a fucking joke.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom