Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Pre-Release Thread

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
L0L You guys play KOTOR OL LOL

Pathetic.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
I expect the game to be this without a staple downloadable HD textures
84238657.gif

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Nowai!
Nothing delivers "I am evilish but not too evil/serious business/nononsense/etc" better than a british accent. For a man that is. For females it alternates between "segsey" and "my ears just started bleeding!".
Well actually brit accents are most likely preferred to give the 'murican audience a foreign sounding voice without having them strain their underused brains.
Outcast flopped because remembering alien words was just too much effort for the masses. I liked the idea though.

kris

Arcane
I don't care about voice actors. Especially the one for your own character, which I kind of ignore anyway. This is for me very far down in priorities in a RPG. you are of course free to disagree.

Trexrell44

Educated
I hated Hawks voice on the last one. I did enjoy the voice acting for the most part. Especially Morgan.

Avellion

Erudite
Reviewers did care though, and were praising Dragon Age 2 for giving Hawke a voice. And given how Metascores affect developers salaries it really is bad news. I find it that when the characters I created are voiced, it only makes the game less immersive, especially if I cant even pick what he says.
Why can't Bioware design hotties like these for me to romance?
Probably because they are still ugly. They also look asian, wouldnt want dispel BioWhore's illusion in that they are playing a deep and epic RPG as opposed to a dating sim.

Telengard

Arcane
Reviewers did care though, and were praising Dragon Age 2 for giving Hawke a voice. And given how Metascores affect developers salaries it really is bad news. I find it that when the characters I created are voiced, it only makes the game less immersive, especially if I cant even pick what he says.
Probably because they are still ugly. They also look asian, wouldnt want dispel BioWhore's illusion in that they are playing a deep and epic RPG as opposed to a dating sim.
I wouldn't go so far as to say they were ugly, but they do need to go to a better transgender surgeon who knows proper boob placement and how to make them the same size. As well as how to tone down giant man arms. Can't go cut rate on these things. Plus, Red needs to work on her 5 o' clock shadow. Surgeon won't be able to do anything about her deformed neck, but a larger adam's apple choker should help disguise it. While Blue needs to find ways to make the bulge less obvious.

But still, they're not ugly.

Machine

Arbiter
Not even shitposts about Bioware can amuse me anymore, its like laughing at schizo dying from blood loss after he castrated himself in a psychotic episode.

Here's to hoping they finally get put out of their misery after this monstrosity flops.

Avellion

Erudite
I wouldn't go so far as to say they were ugly, but they do need to go to a better transgender surgeon who knows proper boob placement and how to make them the same size. As well as how to tone down giant man arms. Can't go cut rate on these things. Plus, Red needs to work on her 5 o' clock shadow. Surgeon won't be able to do anything about her deformed neck, but a larger adam's apple choker should help disguise it. While Blue needs to find ways to make the bulge less obvious.

Well said, maybe Ugly wasnt the right word. But something about them looked off, and your post described it quite well.

:bro:

Edit: Alternatively, instead of going to the transgender surgeon they could just have followed this guide

how-to-become-a-trap-for-cosplay_o_2843195.jpg

Last edited:

Well said, maybe Ugly wasnt the right word. But something about them looked off, and your post described it quite well.

:bro:

Edit: Alternatively, instead of going to the transgender surgeon they could just have followed this guide

how-to-become-a-trap-for-cosplay_o_2843195.jpg
I always fond amusing the reaction of people who saw GitS TV series or movie, and then discovered that Masamune Shirow actually faps to this draws like this.

Oiled kathoey, oiled kathoey everywhere.

Last edited:

Lhynn

Arcane

Telengard outed as a woman, and a bitch at that.

Telengard

Arcane

Could be. Could be. Or he could be someone who has taken at least one life drawing class. Or maybe both. You decide which it is.

Lhynn

Arcane

Could be. Could be. Or he could be someone who has taken at least one life drawing class. Or maybe both. You decide which it is.
It is the equivalent of a hairdresser saying another womans hair looks like shit, it may be right, but you are still either a bitch or a colossal faggot for pointing it out.

Huh. While fappable material sure doesn't really need to have realistic proportions, decent light and shadow, and color harmony, it's way better with 'em then without. But then again, what do I know.

Last edited:

Trexrell44

Educated
LOL this thread got off topic. I do believe the writers at bioware purposely made the female characters a little less attractive than the average female character in video games. When I was playing dragon age 2 Avaline kind of grew on me. It was more into her personality and strength as a person which kept her in my party. Rather than her aesthetics. I believe they would like to know that there is a more mature audience that plays their games and that we would have an open mind about everything.

LOL this thread got off topic. I do believe the writers at bioware purposely made the female characters a little less attractive than the average female character in video games. When I was playing dragon age 2 Avaline kind of grew on me. It was more into her personality and strength as a person which kept her in my party. Rather than her aesthetics. I believe they would like to know that there is a more mature audience that plays their games and that we would have an open mind about everything.
Khhhhhhh. :notsureifserious: :dgaider:
Aveline was a total Brienne of Tarth prettified knock-off though. Mature audience? Here's your mature audience.
W8B9gHs.jpg

They are, of course, working to please dudebro audience too, because sales. But their heart is obviously with people pictured above.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom