Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Pre-Release Thread

Knut

Educated
Why can't Bioware design hotties like these for me to romance?

BtpX1Io.jpg

LOL and how do these "angels"contribute to combat? by furiously sucking cock of anyone in vicinity?

i'd take bioware grimdark fluff over this kind of bullshit anytime.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014

BtpX1Io.jpg

LOL and how do these "angels"contribute to combat? by furiously sucking cock of anyone in vicinity?

you would take bioware grimdark fluff over angels furiously sucking cock of anyone in vicinity?
this is why we will never have true innovation this generation.

Telengard

Arcane
I wouldn't go so far as to say they were ugly, but they do need to go to a better transgender surgeon who knows proper boob placement and how to make them the same size. As well as how to tone down giant man arms. Can't go cut rate on these things. Plus, Red needs to work on her 5 o' clock shadow. Surgeon won't be able to do anything about her deformed neck, but a larger adam's apple choker should help disguise it. While Blue needs to find ways to make the bulge less obvious.

But still, they're not ugly.
Telengard outed as a woman, and a bitch at that.
Could be. Could be. Or he could be someone who has taken at least one life drawing class. Or maybe both. You decide which it is.
It is the equivalent of a hairdresser saying another womans hair looks like shit, it may be right, but you are still either a bitch or a colossal faggot for pointing it out.
Mhm, the inability to discuss proper proportion, limb placement, and body lines in today's art classes must be why today's animu artists can't draw the human body right.

I kid. But on the other hand, it should be known that androgyny is a major movement in Far East art going back hundreds of years, and this is especially true in Japan, and particularly so for anime. The more well known pretty boy aesthetic and the two pretty boys having a romance are just the most widespread. Androgynous imagery and characters of all types are rife throughout anime. All lovers of anime should be aware of just what they may be watching.

And anyone who recommends to Bioware that they should import the style should be aware of just what aspects Bioware may choose to import. (Bioware yaoi romance anyone? Bioware could give the term Animu Faggotry a whole new flavor.)

Lhynn

Arcane

BtpX1Io.jpg

you would take bioware grimdark fluff over angels furiously sucking cock of anyone in vicinity?
this is why we will never have true innovation this generation.
I wish i could brofist the fuck out of you right now.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014

BtpX1Io.jpg
Putting attractive women into the game would send the SJW hambeasts that comprise Bioware's core audience into a rage, causing them to scream about "unrealistic standards of beauty" in between shoving fistfuls of twinkies into their gaping maws.
Yes. What better way to keep morale high?

Caim

Arcane
Well I do sure hope so: it would bring up the average quality of the characters in the game by quite a bit.

eremita

Savant
Video: I think devs in Obsidian, Bioware, CDProject etc. would do themselves a big fucking favor if they emphasized before every single presentation that *this* part is indeed played on easy difficulty.

I don't get this whole "we need to show a lot of shit so we're gonna just run through all the trash enemies". It's stupid.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I bet you can fuck everything on that trailer, including the giant spider-like creature and the dragon.

If not I'll be disappointed, I always though RPGs are about fucking.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I bet you can fuck everything on that trailer

And if not the biodrones start rampaging through the forums like the Wehrmacht through Poland, raging hysterically and abusing charities until Biowhore releases a "Fuck All" addon downloadable for free for all their awesome and loyal fans.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
too much spoilers in this thread. need to stop reading. keep the hype high.

Lhynn

Arcane
Looks boring.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom