Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Also Codex: " BG1-2 are the best RPGs ever made, BG2 is the greatest and Origins is the goty"
Well I didn't say that. I probably would have if I've played those two, but I generally stuck with FO1 and Arcanum.
And DAO, while very good, is not goty material.

damager

Arbiter
Im starting to think - do they make all these "feminine" sliders meaningless solely to not trigger trannies?
This. And probably to trigger man.

So inclusive right? Except if you are a curvy woman. I think they justify this with the argument, that curvy woman are overrepresented in other games anyway. Like they wanna restore some kind of balance with only making ugly haks possible to create, lol.

damager

Arbiter
Also Codex: " BG1-2 are the best RPGs ever made, BG2 is the greatest and Origins is the goty"
Well I didn't say that. I probably would have if I've played those two, but I generally stuck with FO1 and Arcanum.
It's the RPGcodex goty 2009 mind you.
So whats the problem with liking Baldurs Gate 1+2, maybe even Origins, but disliking everything that comes after it?

That makes somebody a current Bioware fan? Are you retarded or something?

Ryzer

Arcane
So whats the problem with liking Baldurs Gate 1+2, maybe even Origins, but disliking everything that comes after it?

That makes somebody a current Bioware fan? Are you retarded or something?
Liking Bioware games make you retarded, yes.

How much do you think they get paid to write these:
BtnjlVf.jpeg

By BioWare? Nothing. They’ll do it for free, they can’t let the CHUDs win.

Butter

Arcane
Patron

Old Hans

Arcane
Look at this quality animation work:

The direction of the scene doesn't make sense. He pop-up out nowhere , kicks a guy , run past other guys (it doesn't kill them, just past them), then RUNS backwards to kill another one. It breaks the 180° rules so many times.

it's like a fight scene you'd see in a stage play, that's all very theatric and choreographed. It doesnt help that the enemies look like Cobra Commander from GI JOE

Ryzer

Arcane
Knights of the Chalice came out in 2009. DAO was never GotY anything.
uj1A5Oq.jpg

Pay better respects to the RPGCodex Goty 2009

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
Knights of the Chalice came out in 2009. DAO was never GotY anything.
uj1A5Oq.jpg

Pay better respects to the RPGCodex Goty 2009
2009 was a rough year huh.

babayaga

Educated
Look at this quality animation work:

The direction of the scene doesn't make sense. He pop-up out nowhere , kicks a guy , run past other guys (it doesn't kill them, just past them), then RUNS backwards to kill another one. It breaks the 180° rules so many times.

This and it has no weight behind any action. How is he kicking a guy softly and he just flies off like a feather? Why is everything so slow? Physics don't seem to be working.
It feels like we are underwater. It feels fake.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
So much purple. I think developers are paid for that, it is the only explanation. Look at all the games doing it, and look at what WEF do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom