Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Darkwind

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
We are so close, Veilbros.

AA1pjTmS.img

Wait until the Coomer modders from Nexus get ahold of this bitch**. She will go from the above piece of "rough clay" to the finished product which will look more like this--- (thank you Stellar Blade for the 'template')

OIP.jpg

(**But!! Be sure to download it quickly before it gets taken down for 'over sexualization of wahmen' or some other nu-faggotry now that Nexus is full of woke retards)

damager

Liturgist

Wait until the Coomer modders from Nexus get ahold of this bitch**. She will go from the above piece of "rough clay" to the finished product which will look more like this--- (thank you Stellar Blade for the 'template')

oip-jpg.56711

(**But!! Be sure to download it quickly before it gets taken down for 'over sexualization of wahmen' or some other nu-faggotry now that Nexus is full of woke retards)
I wouldn't mind squeezing these lemons though!

Semiurge

Cipher

AA1pjTmS.img

View attachment 56711

I haven't had an account at Nexus for ages, but they did have an "adult" tag for restricted mods back then that you could only view if you were logged in. Would mods that turn females into that Stellar Blade character be tolerated there anymore?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
This thread is going too fast for me. No matter how much I read. I come back and there's like 10+ more pages. Oh baby I'm anticipating this game's release. Just a few more days until release!

lzVZV6i.png

By the way, someone please create a cringe compilation thread for this game like Rusty did for Wrath of the Righetous.

Semiurge

Cipher
There will be cringe worthy of a thousand compilations, but I dread the possibility that its taste will be soured by Veilguards inevitable commercial success. Codex would again remain the singular oasis in the wasteland of madness. Nothing would change for the better.

Modron

Arcane
By the way, someone please create a cringe compilation thread for this game like Rusty did for Wrath of the Righetous.
One would have to play the game to compile such a collage. Best just to wait for some fag on an image board to make one.

Stoned Ape

Savant
There's a very real danger if that much cringe is condensed into a single thread it could achieve critical density and create a cringe hole that would draw in untold levels of cringe until the very fabric of the universe is rent asunder.

duke nukem

Augur

AA1pjTmS.img

View attachment 56711

I haven't had an account at Nexus for ages, but they did have an "adult" tag for restricted mods back then that you could only view if you were logged in. Would mods that turn females into that Stellar Blade character be tolerated there anymore?
No, its not tolerated. If im not mistaken its forbidden to rip models from other games and downloading them into nexus. That rule has been there from the beginning.

Semiurge

Cipher

AA1pjTmS.img

View attachment 56711

No, its not tolerated. If im not mistaken its forbidden to rip models from other games and downloading them into nexus. That rule has been there from the beginning.

I didn't mean literally taking models from games and porting them into another. I meant giving female models hentai bodies and anything that makes them more feminine and coomer-friendly.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

AA1pjTmS.img

View attachment 56711

I didn't mean literally taking models from games and porting them into another. I meant giving female models hentai bodies and anything that makes them more feminine and coomer-friendly.
Isn't nexus full of it for various games?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom