Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Modron

Arcane
You guys remember when going all pear shaped was supposed to be a bad thing?

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I will say one little positive thing that I've picked up from the clips I've seen:-

For whatever reason, the graphics seem to be quite "readable" - i.e. the fx look "real" but are also clear and distinct and it's easy to see the characters and distinguish things. I think the slightly cartoonish art style benefits the game slightly in regards to readibility.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
High effort post (or low-effort I guess, since I could've commissioned someone to do this), I ran the Purpleguard ladies through midjourney with a simple beautify request and this is what happened.

fgdfhgfhgfhg.jpg

Yes, it legitimately thought taash was a dude. Who am I to argue with a sophisticated learning technology?

kapisi

Educated

She can't take off that backpack with the arm thing.

And this guy, how long does it take him to put all this on. What even is this final fantasy shit

Dude looks like some fucken Fallout: Napoleon character

kapisi

Educated
Covering the legs and feet with metal while leaving everything else more or less bare doesn't make any sense. And fuck, jesus are these designs boring.
It would make some sense for a hoplite type, but there are no spears in Dragon age

Lmao at BioWare making the main character into a pajeet for the launch trailer. Literally anything but a white guy these days I guess.

IMG-0847.jpg
i see that they're adopting the anime style of giving dark skin to a white dude, because if you shop him a couple of shades lighter he'd be just another white protagonist

kapisi

Educated

Guy is baiting comments with a pre-baked video and theres a hundred fucking idiots actually answering :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom