Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dragon Age update - zombie kittens are in!

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
Ah, nations, right. This guy had much loftier goals, however.

Warden

Arbiter
Re: Biowarezz

Dgaider said:
Which is a big step up from pathetically venting your self-righteous frustration here since you can't do it on the Bioware boards any longer. But of course we just unfairly banned you because you refused to "lick our asses" eh, Succubus_Prince? Couldn't possibly have been anything you've done.

Just as an aside, I'm not sure it's so much "respect for customers = 0" as "respect for morons = 0" ...but we're just funny that way, I guess. ;)

Hehehe.. I don't know what makes me laugh harder- looking at your picture or reading a post of yours... :D
Well, davey, Biowarez bans everybody who doesn't act like the last fanboi, and you're probably aware of that- hence your agressive response.
I'm frustrated since I can't post on your little playground? Like, you're the only forum on the internet? Oh, I wonder who's pathetically self-righteous here..
You can stick your little forum you know where.. in that fat **s of yours. ;) I'm not interested in a forum where rules aren't applied to everyone (and you admitted it). Like little kiddies playling in their own little garden- "we can be mean but you can't- go away, HA-HA". And not like a normal mature company where rules are rules and are enforced against everyone.
So keep your forum how you like it- subjective and full of fanbois. There are other places where someone can express his own opinion even if it's, oh, not of biowares' liking.
No wonder that out of 3,5 millions (!) registered Bioware users MAXimally 300 are online (90 logged in currently). People see you're bastards and move away.

And instead of patrolling the net in search of negative comments about you and BioWareZ you could concentrate a little bit on Dragon (St)Age (what a moronic name BTW, like there aren't 1000s of games with the words Dragon & Age in them already) so maybe, just maybe, you will be able to finish DA by 2010. Who would want your revolutionary new Eclipse engine to get outdated, right? ;)

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Well, davey, Biowarez bans everybody who doesn't act like the last fanboi"

Stop the bllshit, start the truth.

There's lots of critics posting on the BIO boards untouched. Lots.

Warden

Arbiter
Volourn said:
Stop the bllshit, start the truth.

There's lots of critics posting on the BIO boards untouched. Lots.

It's not bullshit, there were discussions about bwZZ on other sites as well, the majority who experienced the moderation policy on their boards agreed they're biased and arbitrary bastards.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Is that more whining? Yes, it is. Good on you with your baloney.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Why are you bullshitting, again? I'm the local Pretty Princess. It's amazing you didn't manage to figure that out by READING.

Warden said:
Hehehe.. I don't know what makes me laugh harder- looking at your picture or reading a post of yours... :D

And I bet you're a fucking superstar athlete, billionaire playboy, astronaut, secret agent, one-man-army who single handedly took back Poland from the Wehrmacht and destroyed an entire armored division with your bare hands then decided to impregnate all the good looking girls. Oh wait....that's Bryce. So I'm guessing you are one petty motherfucker because it would have been way fucking easier to just shut up and get a proxy IP.

Well, davey, Biowarez bans everybody who doesn't act like the last fanboi, and you're probably aware of that- hence your agressive response.

Hmmmmm....who are we more likely to believe.....some dumbfuck who just decides to waltz on in or the guy who is pretty honest with us about Bioware games in development? Decisions....decisions.

I'm frustrated since I can't post on your little playground?

Well you're making a fucking scene, that's for shit sure.

Oh, I wonder who's pathetically self-righteous here..

Let's play who is more a a self-righteous faggot!

We've got a guy who comes onto some forum full of angry cunts to tell us information and keeps his cool even though we are a truckload of pissed off motherfuckers and a lot of people think every game they made is absolute shit. He came by to give his side of the story in this shitfest.

Then we've got a fucking drama queen who got banned from some forums that aren't the Bethesda ones. So they probably did something out of line and got called on it. Boo fucking hoo. Stop being a whiney faggot.

I'm not interested in a forum where rules aren't applied to everyone (and you admitted it). Like little kiddies playling in their own little garden- "we can be mean but you can't- go away, HA-HA". And not like a normal mature company where rules are rules and are enforced against everyone.

OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS! A developer can talk a little bit of shit on their forum! Go to any fucking shithole on the internet, people in power bend the rules a lot fucking more.

People see you're bastards and move away.

People think the forums are filled with fucktards like you and want to stay the fuck away.

And instead of patrolling the net in search of negative comments about you and BioWareZ you could concentrate a little bit on Dragon (St)Age

He comes by here often you know. Now my question is why the fuck are you at the motherfucking Codex? This isn't the motherfucking home of the Internet Drama Queens.

This is however

PS: Did I do a good impression of a certain beloved member of the Fallout community?

Warden

Arbiter
Volourn said:
Why are you bullshitting, again? I'm the local Pretty Princess. It's amazing you didn't manage to figure that out by READING.

Sorry, your clown hat was sticking out so I didn't notice you're a princess. ;)

Warden

Arbiter

Edward_R_Murrow said:
Fuck, shit, fuck, faggot, nigger..

You know what.. I bet you could get along with d.-fucking-gorgeous-looking-gaider wonderfully and live happily ever after. ;)

Warden said:
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Fuck, shit, fuck, faggot, nigger..

You know what.. I bet you could get along with d.-fucking-gorgeous-looking-gaider wonderfully and live happily ever after. ;)

Nah....I'm too much of an angry cunt, slimeball, repressed homosexual, smega-licker, multiheaded dick, tinfoil hat freak, etc.

But at least I'm not an internet drama queen.

Warden

Arbiter

Edward_R_Murrow said:
Nah....I'm too much of an angry cunt, slimeball, repressed homosexual, smega-licker, multiheaded dick, tinfoil hat freak, etc.

But at least I'm not an internet drama queen.

So you win at internetz, right?
Good for you. :)

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer

Dgaider said:
Just as an aside, I'm not sure it's so much "respect for customers = 0" as "respect for morons = 0" ...but we're just funny that way, I guess. ;)
Dave, if you continue calling Bioware's paying customers morons, we'd have no choice but to make you one of the Codex admins. It's an honor (duh!), so you can't refuse. The worlds will collide and then the universe will explode.

Dgaider

Liturgist
Developer

Warden said:
Meh. Big talk from someone who hides behind their faceless anonymity.

I really don't know which is funnier. The fact that you see yourself as some hero that was banned by Bioware for no good reason or the fact that you came running here to register thinking you'd find a sympathetic audience for your whining.
Vault Dweller said:
Dave, if you continue calling Bioware's paying customers morons, we'd have no choice but to make you one of the Codex admins. It's an honor (duh!), so you can't refuse. The worlds will collide and then the universe will explode.
Well I wouldn't want that to happen!

Yet.

Thankfully, it's not true. This guy is less of a paying customer and more of a paying moron. Which means he is very much appreciated but still unwelcome at the community forums. :)

Warden

Arbiter

Vault Dweller said:
Dave, if you continue calling Bioware's paying customers morons, we'd have no choice but to make you one of the Codex admins.

People, I bet he won't get it. He will be really honoured. :)

Warden

Arbiter

Dgaider said:
Meh. Big talk from someone who hides behind their faceless anonymity.

I really don't know which is funnier. The fact that you see yourself as some hero that was banned by Bioware for no good reason or the fact that you came running here to register thinking you'd find a sympathetic audience for your whining.

Anonymity wouldn't hurt you either, since mother nature hasn't been really generous with you.
Calm down, davey, I know you're trying to not explode in anger since you can't ban me here. But "life's not fair". ;) I'm here to discuss, just like you.. you give too much value to yourself and your company. Not everything is revolving around BW and you. Relax. :)

Dgaider

Liturgist
Developer

Warden said:
Calm down, davey, I know you're trying to not explode in anger since you can't ban me here. But "life's not fair". ;) I'm here to discuss, just like you.. you give too much value to yourself and your company. Not everything is revolving around BW and you. Relax. :)
Yes, the more you post the more increasingly obvious it is our reasons for banning you were mysterious and whimsical.

But by all means, discuss. That was obviously your intention when you breezed in with the personal attacks, right? I'm sure the Codex will make for the sympathetic audience you crave, too -- because that's what they're especially known for. :lol:

Warden

Arbiter

Dgaider said:
Yes, the more you post the more increasingly obvious it is our reasons for banning you were mysterious and whimsical.

But by all means, discuss. That was obviously your intention when you breezed in with the personal attacks, right? I'm sure the Codex will make for the sympathetic audience you crave, too -- because that's what they're especially known for. :lol:

Who's talking? Oh, little dave's talking. ;) It's ironic that these words come from a person who usually post (here and over there) to fight.. I can't find a single post here in which you weren't argumentative. Your flaw is that you usually answer only to negative comments while you ignore neutral questions and people asking for informations about the game you're developing. You post to argue and fight. That's your character- of low quality.

"..sympathetic audience you crave, too -- because that's what they're especially known for."
Well, I'm known for not caring about the audience. ;)

aries202

Erudite
If you read the bioware community forums really close, and tries to analyze what's being said on them, you will get to see that their actually is a critique of both Mass Effect, Bioware and Dragon Age over at the Bioware forums. I have even critizised Bioware on their own forums, as have others, for not marketing Mass Effect more as an RPG, but rather marketing ME more as a shooter game.

On the Dragon Age forums, we have a lot of fun :) - especially with our little joke about the zombie kittens ;) . And people have criticized DA on the Bioware forums as well. As for the banning of - cough - a certain account, well, let's just say that at Bethsoft's forums, the person behind this account probably would have get banned a lot faster.

And no, the Codex is not a place where everyone gets to lash out and complain about developers, even if we do a lot of complaining and lashing out of developers. But we do this (only) when there is good reason to do so, and people still need to back up their reasons behind their claims about developer houses like Bioware. This means that when someone comes and accuses Bioware of something, they, too, will need to back up their claim. Just like everyone else here at the Codex...

Fez

Erudite
You've shot yourself in the foot, Warden.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom