Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
The npc you must return to, time and time again, to push the main quest is this poopstain.
Sheeeiiiiiiit. Well, I guess I can live with it, so long as they don't pull some weird story cuck like they did in Shadow of War - where they introduce a blond chick and have her flirt with the player briefly, only to send her off with the black guy in the end and release their romance as a DLC. (Spiderwife is best girl in that game anyway though..)

My main objections are to Western tranny content because I think it's wrong to shill that stuff to kids the way they do. I tolerate femboy shit in Jap games usually, so long as it's not the Western "brand" of trannyism, since I know the Japs have had femboy crap baked into their culture for hundreds of years. Me throwing a shit fit over Astolfo isn't going to stop it, even if I do think it's inspired some trannies and faggots on sites like 4chan.
Although I am thinking you are fine with that. It still tells a lot about a Japanese game dev setting the minimum height to be taller than their own females average height.
Ugh. Always with this weird leftist pedophile concern troll thing.

It's funny how the same people who don't want you to be able to marry a woman under 25, and who think that every short character in an anime or game is a child, also shill underaged sex in schools, groom children and are constantly caught with stashes of CP.

FGO is another Jap game, and there's a character in it called Shuten Doji. Westerners call her a child all the time because of her height of 145cm, but the character was modeled after her voice actress, who is 145cm and even sort of looks like her.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Well, I guess I can live with it, so long as they don't pull some weird story cuck like they did in Shadow of War

Does that mean you are going to play this shit? Did you enjoy DD1? If you do decide to play, post back here some thoughts on it. I get a feeling there wont be any honest opinions in this thread, going by the people who are going to play it.. DD1 is one of my favourite games. I loathe the idea of giving my money / time to a company that promotes negroes and furry shit while at the same time being ashamed of their own women.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Did nobody fucking play Dragons Dogma 1? It's one save file. Make backups of your save. You should be doing that anyways. People who gamed the pawn system in DD1 bought another copy on a fresh Steam account, leveled up, and then hire their own pawns. Seriously, if you blokes didn't play 1, you should really play it. DD2 isn't going to be better.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
1711058136528.png

notpl

Arbiter
Don't make a videogame your personality bro, no one is attacking you. Calm down tismo.
So far the only legit complaints are performance and there only being one save slot.
One save slot is huge incline. Save-scummers are cancer. Learn to live with your decisions peasants!
But what if I want to change class?
Your character doesn't have base stats anymore, they're entirely vocation- and equipment-dependent, so class-changing from warrior to magic archer is no different than going mage to magic archer would be.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
not little brown islanders like the first game
Why do you lie?

furrybait
You're the only brain rotted retard here who immediately thinks of zoophilia when he sees a cat

The minimum height slider is set higher than the average height of a japanese female.
The average Japanese female is also 49 years old
I am guessing you also prefer that as well :smug:

Crapcom does the wests bidding.
"Is this... "west", in the room with us right now?"
16p60b.jpeg

DD1 is one of my favourite games.
Sure it is

Late Bloomer

Scholar
I am a brown homosexual

Nah, those are little brown island turds, like you. These new ones are ripped right from the states and the uk. Nice job taking down the pictures of your arisens and pawns by the way. You are right to be ashamed of what you did.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
I am a brown homosexual
Well... thanks for sharing
:updatedmytxt:
Nice job taking down the pictures of your arisens and pawns by the way.
What?
(checks post)
Oh, the link got broken
It's been happening with other postimage.com uploads, even today I had to fix some images in the capeshit thread - funnily enough it's only more recent uploads (from this year), older images are fine

Thanks for letting me know
And hey!
Since you clearly like them so much, here's a fresh re-upload (this time on catbox.moe):

Drake

u1yw1j.png

Raoh

syaucz.png

Sofia

7fe8f0.png

Diana

1wx2zi.png

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Does that mean you are going to play this shit?
I think I'll watch some streams and then try it. If it runs like ass or the Diversity is too much, I can just refund it.
Did you enjoy DD1?
Sort of? I didn't play it on release and dropped it during a run. The gameplay in this looks more refined here though.

It's also been a loooong time since I've bought a new RPG. I bought BG3 during early access, and I think that was the last major release I've played/purchased. And before that, it was Wrath of the Tranny, which I think is what finally pushed me over the edge into never wanting to purchase another ESG tranny game again.
I loathe the idea of giving my money / time to a company that promotes negroes and furry shit while at the same time being ashamed of their own women.
These are fair points, but if I were a total purist, I wouldn't be able to buy any games - which is an option, even if you just pirate.

I almost wish every game would like Brown Dust 2, or any other anime franchise that's clearly made to cater to straight, nonblack men. But there's poz in every game going back to Baldur's Gate 2, where your romance options were roastie, dark elf murderess who sucked off negros and a virgin(?) who would try to cuck you with a horse-faced half-demon.

You draw your line and pick your battles, I guess. IDK.

Also, beast races aren't inherently furry. There's a difference between a furfag and the sort of realistic style they're going for here, which has been in anime and dates back to stuff like the old Beauty and the Beast TV series in the 80s.

I still dislike it though. Also, I'm suspicious that this show was for ladies who secretly wanted to bang their cats.

Carceri

Arcane
People who gamed the pawn system in DD1 bought another copy on a fresh Steam account, leveled up, and then hire their own pawns.
No need to buy the game again, you can share your Steam library using the family share feature with other Steam accounts. Having an entire party made of your own pawns, set-up and customized exactly the way you want, is pretty cool

SmilingGorion

Literate

cpmartins

Cipher
I took a time off for this so I second that it's getting played even if at 5 fps
I'll definitely keep an eye on it. Apparently their physics engine is complete and utter unoptimized shite so that's why it's getting low FPS in cities. They single-threaded physical interactions of all NPCs. It's just fucking retarded beyond belief.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom