Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Dusk, by New Blood Interactive: a frenetic FPS inspired by olDoom and Quake (2017)

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Errant signal praising the game? But what about muh ludonarrative dissonance and other first grade literary major shticks ?:roll:
I'll allow it since I wouldn't have heard of the game otherwise (a travesty!).

It is funny though how he is sad the only thing to talk about are the game mechanics, when this makes for a way better video than his usually are.

I'm at E2M7 now. This game is really good, except when it tries to go for some forced horror section where you can't see shit. Thankfully it does that very rarely.

It also cracks me up that the game has a 'twirl guns' button.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I can almost understand doubting his talent and current ability to produce anything of similar quality right now, but unlike many other developers, recent Underworld Ascendant dumpster fire included, he actually understands his craft and KNOWS what made his early games great.

He's about to release a new full Doom 1 episode in a month and previously he put out 2 separate Doom maps. Even after 25 years, he knows EXACTLY what makes Doom tick and why the game turned out so good. There was a video I cant't find right now that was him playing through the first of those two levels, explaining his design process and goals and ideas for each section as he went along. This man knows super-well what makes Doom work and what is fun in the engine and platform.

He's also the most positive, upbeat and fun guy I've seen among gamedevs, which really makes it seem disingenuous to say his heart is not in the right place.

Maybe, i don't know. His last project didn't seem to be that serious. Dusk is the game he should have made but couldn't be arsed to even produce anything to show in his kickstater, which is why it failed. He needs to understand nobody hates him anymore for the Daikatana fiasco, we are just waiting for him to deliver something, anything, that's even remotely good. That's all his has to do to win us all back.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
BTW, the visuals look a lot more palatable now that i've seen the game in motion. I was pissed that someone couldn't make a game that looked as good as Quake did in 2018 but now that i know its just one guy i'm ok with it. Some of the levels seem to have some good atmosphere too.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
The best thing you can say about DUSK's style is that it's not off-putting. Which is certainly a good thing as the artstyle is at least consistent and not all over the place like someone's first big mod, and more importantly, everything on screen is readable.
Today I gave AMID EVIL a whirl which is definitely the prettier game, but all the colors and HUD elements on screen are just :dead:

Sjukob

Arcane
Your comments convinced me to pick this up. I have finished 2 episodes on ciero miedo (or whatever it's called - the hard difficulty) with intruder mode. I feel like the game is too easy (even though enemies hit really hard) and there are way too few enemies (most of the levels don't even have 100 monsters in them), oh and bosses are garbage by the way. It's a pretty good game so far with catchy music, meaty weapons, nice and interesting level design with good variety, but still you guys here overly compliment Dusk.

For those who read this and still haven't bought the game - it's good, but don't get too hyped. I'll go into more details when I'm done with the third episode.

Sjukob

Arcane
Alright folks, I finished the third episode.

Warning: I don't really care about being spoiler-free, so read at your own risk.

My previous claims stand and Dusk is great and fun oldschool shooter with excellent level design and kickass music. It's biggest problem to me is lack of difficulty and small amout of enemies, the music is tied to the events in the game and most of the time it can't even reach it's peak because fights are so short. Another problem is that game is quite generous with ammo and weapon pick ups and you can't even utilise those and bunny hopping to their full potential, because again there are just not enough things to shoot at. This is why I strongly recommend playing with intruder mode as without it games turns into a cakewalk due to overabundance of ammo, if you have any experience with old fps you can head straight for Ciero Miedo and ignore "Not meant for the first playthrough" nonsence. The weapon balance is great, you would want to get all of the guns as they don't outclass eachother and all have their uses, well except for pistols. Actually lethality in this game is quite high and it usually feels like a battle of glass cannons as you and enemies kill each other fast and only few opponents can take fire from you and not die in a second or two, not counting bosses obviously. Speaking of bosses they are mostly trash, they are just typical sponges that fire some predictable attacks that's easy to dodge but do a lot of damage, although the last 3 of them are alright, featuring some sort of mechanics and uniqueness (the first one is the rehash of previous battles, but I thought that gatekeepers together fire enough projectiles and live long enough to be considered threatening unlike their individual battles in the final levels of the first and second episodes). Enemy design does it's job well although I felt like author's creativity ended with the first episode, cultist dudes and strawmen armed with boomsticks, other episodes will introduce you to generic military, scientists and demons and about the only ones that are memorable from them are invisible deer demons and dog-rams, yes the dogs that are tied in the frame and use their bodies to ram you.

I think levels design deserves it's own paragraph because for me it was the main driving factor for finishing the game. There is a lot of variety throught campaign and even if episodes themselves are themed the levels don't just copy each other. The first episode mainly reolves around rural areas but you will be getting through mines, undergrounds and cities. The second episode takes you through various labs, military bases, floating facilitites and even giant infernal machine. The third episode is mostly about abandoned cities in another dimensions and catacombs. With each episode the number of various gimmicks and tricks you will see grows, while there aren't any in the first episode, the following ones will have you climbing walls, moving through darkness without light, underwater battles, super hot slow-mo rip-off, reversed gravity (absolutely fuck Homecoming level - the worst level in the game and the only one I hated) and others. Some of them you really have to experience for yourself, like giant tornado that you summon to level a church. There is nothing really annoying about those either (well except may be the darkness parts and Homecoming level) and everything fits together well. I would also like to compliment game's visual storytelling, yes there are intermission screens at the end of the episodes, but most of the stuff is covered by level design itself and andtagonist that keeps talking to you from time to time, nothing spectacular but it manages to hold your attention till very end, while not distracting you from the gameplay.

So in the end Dusk is a great shooter with good mechanics and balance that are sadly underutilized due to the lack of fighting and by end of second act I felt like I was playing a story driven fps. You see I got used to playing doom and it's custom wads where you often take on hundreds of monsters per level, but in dusk there's usually about 70 enemies per level and only second to last map features an arena with 270 monsters to kill (although you can take "the cowards way out" and just teleport to the next map without fighting anything). Luckily there's a survival mode that is challenging a it's just a non-stop fighting against waves of enemies, I like it and hooked me up for several evenings and I think I will keep playing for some time, by the way can anyone here beat my highscore ?

The farm on Ciero Miedo
Dusk-2019-01-05-19-56-13-73.png

Screenshot dump (with comments)
This was the first time where I really thought about how dusk reminds me of Blood (the primary source of inspiration for author) this is almost a clear copy from death wish (a fan made campaign).
Dusk-2019-01-04-20-16-19-15.png

Dusk-2019-01-04-20-16-38-07.png

Dusk-2019-01-04-20-26-15-50.png

The fucking building on the left is not just for show, you are going to climb it.
Dusk-2019-01-04-21-11-03-10.png

Dusk-2019-01-04-21-14-51-21.png

Dusk-2019-01-04-21-15-43-08.png

Dusk-2019-01-04-21-34-10-22.png

The game isn't all that serious and there are plenty of jokes, like soap being the most powerful weapon in the game that can oneshot anything or some "ammusing" pictures and comments from author.
Dusk-2019-01-04-22-07-23-56.png

Dusk-2019-01-04-22-14-46-11.png

Dusk-2019-01-04-23-35-01-14.png

Dusk-2019-01-04-23-52-38-33.png

Dusk-2019-01-05-00-05-06-28.png

The church is about to get leveled with tornado.
Dusk-2019-01-05-00-30-00-23.png

Tornado itself.
Dusk-2019-01-05-00-33-50-36.png

Dusk-2019-01-05-00-35-53-03.png

Dusk-2019-01-05-00-40-36-08.png

The fucking Homecoming level.
Dusk-2019-01-05-00-52-55-54.png

One of the joke encounters, how cute.
Dusk-2019-01-05-01-10-59-29.png

The arena in second to last level.
Dusk-2019-01-05-01-29-10-76.png

Dusk, portal to the final two bosses.
Dusk-2019-01-05-01-32-12-12.png

The final boss. I've never had any appreciation for Lovecraft and think he is terribly overrated, don't know why people including his stuff in their works brag about it like some sort of badge of honor. But this dude was voiced by Caleb's voice actor, that's cool.
Dusk-2019-01-05-01-40-14-99.png

Last edited:

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I really should add that DUSK is best played on DUSKMARE + Intruder Mode. In most games dying in one hit is either plain impossible, reliant on RNG, or just tedious to do by not fundamentally changing up how the game is played (looking at you, Nier Automata), but in DUSK it actually changes the dynamic between a lot of enemies now that you can't mindlessly tank attacks and rely on the plentiful medkit supplies to save your ass, and is actually very possible to do because of the no-hitscan rule. I have uploaded videos where I plow through the game on DUSKMARE + Intruder Mode while getting all secrets without using throwable items (because they're massively overpowered) and without mid-level saves (because savescumming is for pansies). I already have a full upload of Episode 1 and Episode 2. I only need to finish the last 3 levels of E3 on this run, am already looking forward to E3M9.

On DUSKMARE you really have to learn how to dodge projectiles and how to use the powerslide effectively to slide under projectiles (how many first-person shooters even let you do that?), because the difficulty setting also affects projectile speed. Enemies like the purple Cultists with their fuck you homing fireballs become a thousand times more threatening now that you can't just tank the hard-to-avoid damage so you better learn how to reflect their bullets with your sickles (you can do that). The Scarecrow becomes your worst nightmare from even long ranges due to the MASSIVE speed on their projectile spread attack. Dealing with those meteors in Episode 3 on DUSKMARE who spam fifty bullets per second in random directions while dealing with regular enemies who are actually aiming directly at you is like having cold water streaming down your neck. Even Rats are elevated from a mere nuisance to PTSD-inducing now that Rats can kill you in one hit. Did you know that E3 has a secret level called the Ratacombs which is filled with nothing but Rats?

Enabling Intruder Mode is a necessity as levels are designed around sickle starts, much like Doom 2 and its pistol starts. Being able to start a level with the Riveter or the Sword or something then often breaks the intended structure and challenges of a level, as some situations are much more effective from a level design standpoint when you aren't carrying high-tier weaponry from the beginning. Especially the horror levels. Even then the game still tends to swamp you with ammo (though I'm speaking from a standpoint where I get all secrets, so YMMV), but at least Intruder Mode gives levels a more palpable sense of progression.

DUSKMARE is lenient enough so splash damage taken from Cowgirl explosives or taking damage from the environment doesn't count as an insta-kill, so it's not too infuriating in that regard. DUSKMARE is not an outright weird challenge mode like Nightmare difficulty in Doom which expects a completely different playstyle from the player. It only asks of you to get good and dodge all those projectiles if you're so great and rightfully think Cero Miedo is too fucking easy. One might think that the player's mobility makes you too overpowered because you can effortlessly circle around the projectiles in the many open areas of the game, but in the context of dying in one hit even dealing with simple Cultists won't make you underestimate them.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I really should add that DUSK is best played on DUSKMARE + Intruder Mode. In most games dying in one hit is either plain impossible, reliant on RNG, or just tedious to do by not fundamentally changing up how the game is played (looking at you, Nier Automata), but in DUSK it actually changes the dynamic between a lot of enemies now that you can't mindlessly tank attacks and rely on the plentiful medkit supplies to save your ass, and is actually very possible to do because of the no-hitscan rule. I have uploaded videos where I plow through the game on DUSKMARE + Intruder Mode while getting all secrets without using throwable items (because they're massively overpowered) and without mid-level saves (because savescumming is for pansies). I already have a full upload of Episode 1 and Episode 2. I only need to finish the last 3 levels of E3 on this run, am already looking forward to E3M9.
Neat. I'm struggling a little bit on ciera medo, so dying from one hit seems way too hardcore for me. But I do realize that all attacks are at least in theory dodgeable (the scarecrows are really hard even on ciera I find, so I doubt I could do it on duskmare).

Watched your vids on E1M1 and M2, but don't want all the secrets I haven't found spoiler so then I stopped :M

I agree that the game plays better on invader mode, makes secrets in the latter half of the episode more rewarding.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/...usk_nails_the_best_parts_of_90s_FPS_games.php

More than a throwback: How Dusk nails the best parts of 90s FPS games

Dusk is a terrific 90s-inspired horror-action shooter that, as of this writing, is rated Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam. Published by New Blood Interactive, it achieved that popularity with a combination of evocative mood, fast-paced action, and a visual style that hit the nostalgia bullseye.

After years in development including a period in Early Access, Dusk finally hit full release a month ago. We talked to creator, programmer, level builder and game designer David Szymanski about this successful Quake homage. Szymanski explains his game in his words...

Were you worried throwing monsters at the player immediately at game start?
At first yeah, before we watched anyone play or got the game into players' hands. You get thrown into the deep end from moment one.

But it's sort of a fake deep end. You have plenty of health and morale (Dusk's version of armor) and room to kite enemies around, and even if you do end up dying once it's pretty obvious what you have to do the next time around. Provided they were on an appropriate difficult level and provided they have at least some basic knowledge of standard FPS controls, I don't think I've ever seen a player die there more than once or give up without getting past the first room.

It's kind of an anti-tutorial. It is giving players a chance to warm up: it gets them familiar with the basic controls, movement speed, and enemy behavior. Just in a way that encourages them to immediately engage with the game instead of spending 15 minutes responding to onscreen tool tips.

I don't think it's the sort of thing that would work for every game but for Dusk, a game about getting back to basics and trimming the fat, it felt like an appropriate start.

On the return to classic FPS aesthetics
My go-to answer is always "pick any game from about 1993 to 2001 and it's probably inspired Dusk in some way." Obviously all the big ones: Doom, Quake, Half-Life, Duke, Blood, etc., etc., etc.

But lesser-known ones also. Like, the blood effects do the "particle arc" thing you see in older Lithtech games like Blood 2 and Shogo. Several levels take cues from Daikatana (yes really!). The climbing powerup was partially informed by the Alien in AvP/AvP2.

I basically just went nuts taking elements I liked from various 90s shooters and either referencing them or wholesale stealing them. And from other sorts of games too, from other eras. There's a lot of Deus Ex and Thief in Dusk, as well as STALKER and even some Condemned. And that's without even getting into Dave's contributions: there's an entire level layout pattered after a dungeon in Planescape: Torment, for instance.

...The reasoning [Dusk evokes classic FPS graphics] was twofold: first, I am one guy and I make my assets either from scratch or as near to scratch as I can get. Making it look like Doom 2016 was never an option. Second, I just really really love that low poly software rendered look. Even a decade ago when it was both woefully out of date and a long way from being fashionably retro, I adored how games like Quake and Chasm: The Rift looked. It's a bit more in vogue now but when I started Dusk four-ish years ago, I think the only other game really shooting for that same thing was Strafe.

There wasn't an established "this is new-school early 3D throwback art" look (or if there was I wasn't seeing it), and I couldn't find anything in the way of tutorials outlining old school modeling/texturing workflows/tech, so I basically just pored over old games staring at walls and floors and looked over Quakemodel UVs and tried to reach some sort of aesthetic that mooshed everything together. While, simultaneously, learning to draw textures and model things other than blocky buildings.

All that to say that Dusk's look is a product of both a purposeful aesthetic direction and my own weaknesses and inexperience. Which is why yeah, maybe some of the models ended up looking blockier than Quake, and some of the textures don't pop quite as much or tile quite as well or communicate as much detail. But at the end of the day it all looks like Dusk, which I think is just as important.

The outdated notion about high-tech graphics
We've definitely gotten complaints about visuals not measuring up to Quake in some areas, or to newer mods like Arcane Dimensions, and of course every so often there's someone who just plain old isn't on board with an early-3D look, but none of those seem to have affected the game in any meaningful way with critics or our audience, which I am very grateful for.

The idea that you have to chase cutting edge graphical tech to attract players, or as insurance against bad reviews, seems really outdated to me. We've had years now of lower-fidelity or even downright ugly games going toe to toe with high-fidelity professional-looking efforts.

One of the highest rated first person shooters on Steam right now is Blood and Bacon, which a passing glance could also mistake for a relic from the 90s. The greatest "bedroom programmer" success story of our generation—Minecraft—released long before low-fidelity visuals were mainstream acceptable. Five Nights at Freddy's looked like it could have been a budget pre-rendered point and click adventure from the early 00s. Undertale's basic monochromatic pixel art won hearts and minds over other games with lavish spritework. Meanwhile I've seen technically impressive games with middling reviews and/or very little audience draw.

Players don't care about graphics tech as much as we think, or even probably as much as they think. Years of indie darlings have granted mainstream acceptance to lo-fi or below-par visuals, while simultaneously the rise of Unity's asset store and Unreal's Marketplace have normalized the high-poly/PBR-shiny look and eliminated players' ability to judge a game's merit based on its graphical quality.

In fact I'd say the opposite is true now. As a player, when I come across a game I've never heard of with a lot of high-quality assets in the screenshots and a standard acceptable art style (i.e something that could be of general use as an asset pack for a wide variety of different games), I generally assume that's either someone's first game and it's jankily assembled from purchased assets, or it's a straight up flip of an asset pack, unless something suggests otherwise.

Right now at least, in 2019, I believe it's more important to stand out than it is to check all the boxes for what makes "good graphics." It's basically impossible to determine whether Dusk's look contributed to its success or not (who knows, maybe if it looked less like garbage it would have been the next Undertale!). But I will say this: nobody's ever going to mistake Dusk for an asset flip. For better or for worse.

Did you have prior FPS level-making experience?
Nope no real modding experience, other than messing around with the level editor for Chasm for a few weeks as a kid, and of course the few odd Doom maps every has lying around from their childhood/teen years. Dusk is the first game I've made with like... actual 3D LEVEL levels, and it was quite a learning experience.

A lot of trial and error and you can kind of see everything I learned moving through each episode (a lot of the geometry in episode one is woefully basic compared with later levels). I used ProBuilder for everything, which was a third-party plugin when I started Dusk, but has since been integrated into Unity.

Overwhelming players with Dusk's Endless Mode
Heh well I don't know that Dusk's endless mode quite manages to do that. It was never the main focus of the game or the main draw, so it's not as polished a wave-based experience as you'd get in, say, Devil Daggers. At a certain point the difficulty flatlines and it's just down to how long you can keep going without making a dumb mistake.

It's pretty fun as a casual time waster, but a skilled player can definitely go for a long time without being overwhelmed (earlier in development one fan asked if we'd put his name in the game if he managed to get a certain score. He was able to continue playing for hours on end, and was only stopped when Duskitself crashed, probably due to the number of corpses onscreen. He didn't quite reach the score he wanted, but we added his name in anyway. And then we gave him a job as a QA tester :D).

Non-video game media influences on Dusk
Biggest movie influence would probably be The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, which is my favorite horror movie (the original 1974 one, not the remake). A lot of that in episode one, with the most obvious reference being E1M1 which is named after the film's working title. Then there's also the heavy Lovecraft influence and references later on. He's one of my favorite horror authors, and it just so happens that with Quake being so Lovecraft-tinged that serves as another nod to retro FPS.

That sounds pretty respectable for an oldschool-styled shooter from a no-name source (No previous good will to bump sales) without impressive graphics. I suppose it might not be worthwhile depending on how long it took to make, how many people were involved, and how much money they blew on licenses/sound/etc but still. They could probably squeeze some extra money out if they released a map pack/expansion too, assuming it wasn't a complete cash grab with shit levels I'd be up for buying something like that.

track02

Novice
Loving the game but I'm finding the last few missions of Episode 2 too creepy and they're taking me ages to get through - I keep turning the game off every 5 minutes

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Holy shitfuck. When I thought Episode 2 couldn't get any cooler, I reach E2M8. Blood and bone fucking OOZES with atmosphere. This game is a solid 11/10, I had completely forgotten about its release date. And from what little I saw in the trailer Ep3 is even creepier.

Also, Erebus Reactor is the gaming equivalent of crack.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Dave Oshry, the honcho of New Blood is moving to New Zealand to join Dean Hall(DayZ guy)'s studio as Senior Director. He will stay as CEO of New Blood, but David Szymanski (the creator of DUSK) will take the role of Creative Director of New Blood.

And most importantly, they will announce a new game on Monday (at PC Gaming Show probably):

Silentstorm

Learned
So, one more game to pick up, i really loved DUSK after all, while the graphics aren't the most advanced, they really fit the art design and it's just a fun and suprisingly creative and atmospheric game.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
https://steamcommunity.com/games/519860/announcements/detail/1610515364756276246

Coming SOON™

giphy.gif

Intruders! Been awhile... hasn't it?

Seems like we haven't spoken... in AGES.

Well, we've been busy. And we've got a lot to talk about. Because we've got a lot coming at ya...

First and foremost, the DUSK SDK (DAWN) is nearly ready to start being tested!

And rest assured, this ain't no simple level editor, you're going to be able to do EVERYTHING to the game. Change, import and export every texture, model, level, sound... you name it.

Hell, by the time DAWN is ready - it will damn near be its own engine.

giphy.gif

Basically, if you can do it to Quake, you can do it to DUSK - and vice versa.

To that end: we've just published a simple API called The New Blood: Clot (get it?) that allows for exporting DUSK assets into .iqm format. NEAT. Try it for yourself, rip apart your favorite games!

https://github.com/NewBloodInteractive/Clot

But that's definitely not as cool as this sweet as '90s style launcher we made for the SDK!

2248bf6a6288395f4e145050805a33b6635c86db.png

But we'll talk more about the SDK soon...

We've also been hard at work on LOCALIZATION.

DUSK has now been translated in to:
  • German
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Italian
  • Ukranian
  • Russian
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Turkish
  • Portugese
  • Polish
  • Japanese
  • and Korean!
But for the first actual implementation we decided to start with the hardest one... CHINESE!

And it's just about done.

The next DUSK update, which will be coming in time for the Steam Summer Sale, will feature Chinese localization, a new LANGUAGE menu, and both English + Chinese subtitles for all the dialogue in the game - even the stuff written on the walls. Check it:

5651f25b77517f174c2ec136f0c135d4936137b0.png

d08452202f82c783f49ff3c8abf80753e1b7e26a.png

a8215fd405e0dec33f701af5c2a17ba9b3714e19.png

5c30841f6a66b74b13ee8053a0b85906d8b9cc3b.png

Pretty cool, right? Tell someone who speaks one of those 14 languages that DUSK will soon be making a lot more sense.

Seriously, please tell someone - this was a lot of work...

ANYWAY...

We've also been hard at work on the DRM Free (GOG) version of DUSK
That WILL have Steam + GOG + DRM Free Multiplayer Crossplay.

Why? Because the two dozen people who play DUSKWorld demanded it!

Plus we'll be bringing back IP and offline LAN support
JUST IN TIME FOR QUAKE CON.

This has been kind of a pain in the ass but it's almost done.
So expect THAT version of DUSK... this summer!

Meanwhile...

Yes, we're still working on the Nintendo Switch version of DUSK
(we showed it off back at PAX East)

And YES - we're still making a BIG Box version of the game.
(with soap and sickle keychains in it)

974b75b7f3b98e5493cfba8edfa8884954d8c7a0.png

b5d6b1b4336ab69bc15171f8e13bd77fc880d526.jpg

And YES - we really did get Nicolas Cage to wear one of our new DUSK Baseball Tees

b5f236a312b1b252b88b7b7dcf4dc40ab513a66c.png

(not really)

But YOU can get your own along with other merch at: https://newblood.games/store

And last but certainly not least...

For those of you who have been patiently waiting...

DUSK will finally be going on sale this summer.

How soon? VERY soon.

Better yet?

We'll also be launching a NEW bundle that gets you discounts on DUSK + AMID EVIL

ddab0c4f7f306ac80cad12872164d2b529a8a94a.png

And you won't have to wait too long for that, because...

AMID EVIL launches TODAY.

That's it for now, lurkers...

So... brush up on your Chinese, get your Trench Brooms out, put your DUSK Baseball shirts on, lather up with your bacon scented soap, and put a sticky note on your Nintendo Switch.

The DUSK dudes are comin' for ya... SOON™

Also:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom