Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline EA Rapes Dungeon Keeper

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Just gonna leave this here:

1241254163636.gif

Angthoron

Arcane
You know, today I wondered, "What did P4R write about this?"

And so I checked. And the source of that article was P4R. Except this actually isn't parody. This is reality.

Well played.

set

Cipher

AngryKobold

Arcane
Came to watch a pure horror, laughed my ass off instead. Company gets so dumb it's unable to even exploit a franchise properly. It's as if an old serial rapist forgot where the holes are located.

And talk about Angry Birds! This crap is so Angry Birds- ish, there's probably the same NSA spy backdoor.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
What's with every face in this game - from Horny through Skeletons to Chickens - having one eye bigger than the other?

They look like :retarded:

It's TEH FUNNAY. Make everyone look retarded.. I mean surprised. Automatic hilariousness.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
There's one positive thing coming out of this mess, though.

It made me want to play DK1 again.

DraQ

Arcane
There's one positive thing coming out of this mess, though.

It made me want to play DK1 again.

It makes me want to show some EA execs where the door in my cellar leads to.
Would be more threatening if said by Major_Blackhart.

Wait wat wait wat you have to pay to dig the dungeon wat dont even I wat
No. You can also just wait 24h per block instead, as far as I understand it.

:troll:
Problem?

Heresiarch

Prophet
The last few days reading this DK's news I must say I lolled so hard that I eventually broke down into sad tears.

I was actually having very strong deja vu's that "hmmm didn't I read Dungeon Keeper for iOS reviews a couple months ago (and it was shit)?" Then I realized that I got this deja vu because it's just ANOTHER mobile EA game which got bombed to death by critics in the last half a year or so because of the evil money grabbing microtransaction scheme, namely PvZ2 and Ultima Forever.

Now I'm actually anticipating the next rEApe. Theme Hospital mobile? "Your patients are dying!! How can you endure their painful looks?? Buy Red Pills to cure them NOW!!!"

Or Populous online! The most natural PVP themed game! "Use Mana to cast the powerful lightning spells to strike the infidels!" (ps: guess how to get Mana)

Or perhaps a reboot of Wing Commander? It'll be pretty awesome to screw Star Citizen over with EA's powerful marketing. "Buy powerful fighters! Huge cruisers!! Swim in CREDITS!!!"

Ooooh the possibilities :bounce:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No, it will be Crusader: No Refunds.

With TPP camera, a grimdark story of a soldier, who was betrayed by his country. Filled with cover chests, (optional) dlc's (classic skin pack included), immersive dialogue system. And last but not least we will have a women companion, so you won't feel shame playing it.

:pete:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom