Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Eisenwald: Blood of November - standalone expansion for Legends of Eisenwald

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
I think this Kickstarter presentation is relatively "light" on substance so the conversion is not that high. The first campaign was easier since it was a brand new game. I anticipated difficulties but I was hoping we would pull it off anyway. I have now added a pledge on request from someone who wanted their initials and coat of arms in the game. But seems like he lost interest so I guess this $888 pledge will remain unclaimed. A good news is that there are quite a few people asking more details about $150 pledges - so I think we will sell at least 5 more of them.

Got bored and left

Only noticed the Kickstarter now, pledged right away! Not with much, being poor sucks, but it's something. Good luck!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Missed this update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1684781151/eisenwald-blood-of-november/posts/1682213

Quest system in Blood of November

Legends of Eisenwald featured a heavily story driven gameplay. The main campaign, the Masquerade, Road to Iron Forest - these are all examples of a story driven approach.

In Blood of November we want to try something else. Sandbox gameplay cannot rely too much on the story. Having just a scenario completely without a story though is not very fun either - Cursed Castle is a good example of that.

In Blood of November the map will be filled with things to do sometimes seemingly unrelated to each other. Due to new handling of the quests majority of player's actions will gradually influence the outcome and make subsequent quests either available or unavailable. The influence will not be immediately seen and we believe that only towards the mid or late game a player will understand what road he/she took. Given the fact that there will be some random quests too, the gameplay each time will differ to a certain degree.

23ca2a97e0a858138fa3e497458108f2_original.jpg

An underlying framework story in Blood of November will have a surprise for you, we would love to say more but even a little detail can become a big spoiler, so please have patience until you start playing.

We are already testing this new game and maybe more things will be added or adjusted. We think that this gameplay might be very interesting both to players who are familiar with Legends of Eisenwald and for those who are not.

We reached 67% of funding and still have 4 days to go. Please spread the word, we need more recruits to strenthen our Eisenwald army!

Jinn

Arcane
This has probably already been addressed in this thread, but will this game have the same equipment system from the first game? The biggest complaint I have from Legends of Eisenwald is that the equipment Etc. would reset at the end of a map.

Sorry again if this has already been answered and I missed it somewhere in this thread.

Urbanolo

Augur
Holy. Shit. You guys did it. I don't usually give a fuck about indie devs, since most of them are talentless hacks, but your game is original and fun (and I missed a good disciples - like game since Disciples 2) with a distinct eastern european touch. Hope you'll continue to make great games!

Jinn

Arcane
FUNDED! Congratulations Aterdux Entertainment!

I hope this project goes well for you guys, and hopefully leads to more similar projects in the future (in the RPG/Tactics realm)!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1684781151/eisenwald-blood-of-november/posts/1685593

We are funded! Thank you!

When I was posting our last update I had no idea that we would get to the goal so fast! We were pretty confident that our campaign would get funded but we thought it would more like a last minute thing. But we are so happy it's not the case! Thank you so much, we are so grateful to you all!

I am not sure we will be able to fall asleep soon (past midnight here) but tomorrow we will continue working on this game with much joy and enthusiasm and this is known to boost development times several hundred percent!

Thank you, your support means a world to us!

Alex and all of us at Aterdux

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
This has probably already been addressed in this thread, but will this game have the same equipment system from the first game? The biggest complaint I have from Legends of Eisenwald is that the equipment Etc. would reset at the end of a map.

Sorry again if this has already been answered and I missed it somewhere in this thread.

I don't think I saw it addressed in this thread, and would like to know too. Aterdux Entertainment

Gord

Arcane

I don't think I saw it addressed in this thread, and would like to know too. Aterdux Entertainment

Might be mistaken, but isn't it more like one big mission instead of several smaller ones? Thus - same equipment pool the entire time.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There, take some money from me too. Just because this KS is exactly what I was asking for back when we were talking Eisenwald in here

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
It's not a new game, just a single standalone map. This is only a $12k Kickstarter after all.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
I know but it does have the features I wanted back when we were talking about LoE

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
It's one huge map (like Windfeld), so no equipment resetting issues.

We do listen to the feedback we get, especially here q the Codex and we intend to change a few things and add a fw things among all other changes. I hope the result would be worth it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1684781151/eisenwald-blood-of-november/posts/1686462

We did it! Next steps

Thank you everyone, your support is amazing! It was great to be with you in this short campaign and it will be great to make the game for you to enjoy. We will never forget what you have done for us. Blood in November will be spilt :)

We will start sending out rewards as soon as Kickstarter (or Stripe) will start processing your pledges. In a day or two we will send out surveys. Physical rewards and Legends of Eisenwald keys will go first, Blood of November keys will be sent out in October.

Thank you, Danke, Спасибо, gracias, Merci!

Alex and all of us at Aterdux

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
wow, it is already over?
I completely forgot about it. Where is the latecomer option?
Grats anyway, and good luck!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom