Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
There's a preview embargo for December 6th, and I'm only allowed to show/write about only the 1st chapter of the game. So there's bound to be an influx of previews at that date.
Why only the 1st chapter? Makes me wonder if the game is taking a nosedive after that point...
In case they would wanna change stuff later in the development...

Zlaja

Arcane
officially Caja has become their new spiritual leader, as she’s a powerful mage who says that she has the power to “speak” to Elex

Speak to Elex? That sounds retarded. I hate that ugly hippie cunt!

they started to call themselves Morkons. Their goal became to destroy all infidels who do not believe in their strict rules

I see where this is going. "Would you like to buy this stylish bomb-belt? Only 20 elexit."

In Elex 1, Jax uncovered that the stories about their god Calaan who they worshipped were a lie, but that couldn’t stop them from believing in their established teachings

Of course not, they're a bunch of manchildren playing with their toy robots. And their food is shit.

They never had any grand vision or goal other than to get high and to murder their neighbour to get what they have

Man, this makes the Outlaws sound like the negro faction. Not fair. Outlaws were bros.

They have no morals, no belief system

So, the Skyands are basically democrats.

In the Morkon camp for some reason. Outlaws weren't edgy enough for her i guess.

If Nasty is with the moron Morkon faction then I will have to consider their basement cave dwelling ways.

I asked for a preview code and the absolute madladz sent me a beta version of the entire game lol

I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
They never had any grand vision or goal other than to get high and to murder their neighbour to get what they have

Man, this makes the Outlaws sound like the negro faction. Not fair. Outlaws were bros.

In the Morkon camp for some reason. Outlaws weren't edgy enough for her i guess.

If Nasty is with the moron Morkon faction then I will have to consider their basement cave dwelling ways.

Agreed with on both counts.

Cunt Dickula!?

Hellion OK, is this now the biggest step of human evolution since the printing press or not?

Hellion

Arcane
VvGhxfH.png

Boy, there's a lot to talk about.

For now I'll just drop the piece of info everybody's anxiously waiting to learn:

You can romance Caja, Nasty or Nyra.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I want this to be good. My waifu is back so I'm happy.

Have they mentioned skills, stats, and progression? One has to wonder how the Morkons (spelled right?) will use Elex compared to the other factions.

If nasty is around, then there is a decent chance her brother is around too. That makes me wonder if there's a civil war possible in the Outlaw faction.

Also we know Rat is back at least. That vicious little social climber is probably a Berserker but if you expect him to have loyalty to a faction, or to keep to their laws, that's another thing.

I'm also wondering what kind of mutants from the Albs and other groups they'll have running around.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
I haven't even played the original yet because I was scared off by reports here about the glacial pace the game has until you actually start to feel like less than a wimptard and more like a he-man of the RPG world.

Blutwurstritter

Learned
I haven't even played the original yet because I was scared off by reports here about the glacial pace the game has until you actually start to feel like less than a wimptard and more like a he-man of the RPG world.
This does depend partly on how you play the game. I waited very long with joining a faction and did wait long with using Elex potions. I also horded the instant spells that can be found, while the best point to use them is probably in the early game. If you don't do that you should be able to progress in a moderate speed. But the first few hours are certainly better spent outside of combat.

Cunt Dickula!?

I worry a little about the size of the camps.
Especially the Alb and the Cleric camps seem rather small on the map and in the faction trailer.
Berserker and Outlaw camps look good though.
We can't say anything at this point about the Morkon camp.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I worry a little about the size of the camps.
Especially the Alb and the Cleric camps seem rather small on the map and in the faction trailer.
Berserker and Outlaw camps look good though.
We can't say anything at this point about the Morkon camp.

Perhaps the camps of the high tech factions like Albs and Clerics offer more vertical exploration?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom