Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Elminage Gothic (former Japan only dungeon crawler)

Angthoron

Arcane
It's a port from Playstation Portable.
Finally the PC has become powerful enough to handle PSP ports. The future is here!

How fucking sad that a dungeon crawler in the vein of Wizardry gets moved here, while Action games like Witcher 3, and shit games like PoE, are in GRPG. The mods here fucking suck.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Best blobers and crawlers were often from Japan. Because west became smarter, and learned to make large free form worlds, and Japan blindly repeated what they learned, and didn't improved theirs professional skill by in house research.

TigerKnee

Arcane
Best blobers and crawlers were often from Japan. Because west became smarter, and learned to make large free form worlds, and Japan blindly repeated what they learned, and didn't improved theirs professional skill by in house research.
What

Mortmal

Arcane
How fucking sad that a dungeon crawler in the vein of Wizardry gets moved here, while Action games like Witcher 3, and shit games like PoE, are in GRPG. The mods here fucking suck.

Aye, told it by then , the most monocled things are ending here now . On grpg theres barely anything worth of note . Last things were D:OS and then xulima and rarely an indie or two.

:retarded:

grudgebringer

9767.jpg

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
and a merry "fuck you" to you as well. it's not hard to understand, is it? everything from japan goes in here. it has nothing to do with the actual quality. japanes blobbers have been at the top of the blobber food chain for quite some time now.

and a merry "fuck you" to you as well. it's not hard to understand, is it? everything from japan goes in here. it has nothing to do with the actual quality. japanes blobbers have been at the top of the blobber food chain for quite some time now.
Yeah, but I never check this forum. Plus it's being released on Steam for PC - the intuition isn't to think "hmmm... I wonder if any blobbers are coming out on Steam. BETTER CHECK THE JRPG FORUM!"

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Yeah, but I never check this forum. Plus it's being released on Steam for PC - the intuition isn't to think "hmmm... I wonder if any blobbers are coming out on Steam. BETTER CHECK THE JRPG FORUM!"
Poor babe. You might like to check some VN as well, if you are into reading. I played recently P4 for the first time, and I liked it more than Dragon age II. (or perhaps even DA:O, but I seen what Kuma did with his body and...) So if you are excluding from Japanese games and/or emulation you are missing a lot of interesting stuff.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
so i suck because you don't know shit about jrpgs or tb blobber releases?

Poor babe. You might like to check some VN as well, if you are into reading. I played recently P4 for the first time, and I liked it more than Dragon age II. (or perhaps even DA:O, but I seen what Kuma did with his body and...) So if you are excluding from Japanese games and/or emulation you are missing a lot of interesting stuff.
Who the fuck are you and why are you addressing me?

so i suck because you don't know shit about jrpgs or tb blobber releases?
There's a lot of guys on GRPG that like blobbers - when they're released in the US on PC, I don't think it's such a big fucking deal to allow a thread to stay in GRPG.

Basically - stop being a faggot. There was no fucking reason to move it over here except for some arbitrary bullshit.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
apart from a thread with two pages about it already being here and your argument about allowing it if it comes to pc being stupid considering grpgd isn't pc-exclusive anymore.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Frankly it's grpg discussion I stopped seriously paying attention to. It's always drowning in shit like diablo and fable and anything else anyone feels like bitching about. People here tend to only post about shit they actually think is worth playing.

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
Does anyone know if the races in that dude's NeoGAF post are the only ones, or if there are unlockable ones later in the game? I like making parties of weird races in Wizardry and I know that other Elminage game had unlockable ogres and stuff. Also what's the deal with fairies only living 30 years? Is that a typo? I want a party of all fairies.

Mortmal

Arcane
Frankly it's grpg discussion I stopped seriously paying attention to. It's always drowning in shit like diablo and fable and anything else anyone feels like bitching about. People here tend to only post about shit they actually think is worth playing.
Subforums, they are the place to read if you are really looking into gaming .

Now we can even discuss party composition in a blobber , nothing less! I am thinking to add brawler+ summoner as they have synergies one alchemist as they are super usefull, one ninja now maybe bishop and lord... I am not too sure on hybrids. Wonder if fairy ninja is the way to go like in wizardry.

Sinatar

Arbiter
Does anyone know if the races in that dude's NeoGAF post are the only ones, or if there are unlockable ones later in the game? I like making parties of weird races in Wizardry and I know that other Elminage game had unlockable ogres and stuff. Also what's the deal with fairies only living 30 years? Is that a typo? I want a party of all fairies.

There is 1 hidden race you can unlock later (demons).

bonescraper

Fuck, i need to read the manual first. The game bombards me with character creation options. Feels good man.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wow, this looks interesting.

Edit: Gaudy UI and pedestrian music. Otherwise, this feels like Wizardry amped up to 11.

Last edited:

Avellion

Erudite
So I had my team decline composed of Nathan Drake, Marcus Fenix, Joel (from TLOU), Captain Price, Commander Shepard and Niko Bellic. I like being able to fully create parties myself. +1 approval
When I levelled up, 4 out of 6 members party members got only 1 hp, both times they levelled up. +1 approval, +1 mad
Several of them also lost the occational stat, Marcus Fenix's strength dropped (steroid withdrawal?!?) only to get it back next time he rested. +1 approval
When we went back into the labyrinth we were attacked by 8 bomb birds, all that remained of team decline was a pool of blood and mashed organs. +1 approval

So far so good, more fun than a lot of 60 dollar/euro games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom