Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Epic Games Store - the console war comes to PC

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
At this point the only thing i'm doing is logging every week, redeem free stuff and log out. I'm not even playing their games. The only games i enjoyed and played were Remnant from Ashes and killing floor 2

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
But winter in the northern hemisphere lasts almost till the end of march, is this some stupid "trans-spring sale"?

It's for Chinese New Year but tencent probably told them not to draw attention to it.. The Lunar New Year sale on Steam starts the same day (which is also dumb because the only lunar calendar that it lines up with is CHINESE)

lycanwarrior

Scholar

Citizen

have one command line, which is always the same and you just have to run that every time you want to upload a new build! And even that was made stupid proof, because now you can just browse the folder of your new build and upload.
Now I question how these dudes made a game in the first place.

Rpgmaker or some other shit

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Now I question how these dudes made a game in the first place.

You can make a real game now without knowing how to code on your own. Supposedly the guy(s) who are releasing Bright Memory made the entire game using Unreal Engine's "Blueprint" system which doesn't require any coding. Don't know how true that is but it's something they've mentioned quite a lot.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So yeah, that's it. One new game and one collection of KH console ports. The rest are content updates for their multiplayer games, some irrelevant store launches like World of Warships and a battle royale game, and more information on games we already know are exclusive.

Very nice showcase. That definitely convinced me to sell my child and put all life saving into EGS :lol:

only reason ever i aknowledged the existence of kingdom hearts was because it seemed to somehow be girls favourite and some serious hotties played it. once i played ovaries hockey with a pair of those, the game lost its reason to exist. i can't see how it can be of any interest twenty years later.

HEKE

Educated

Kingdom Hearts excited me

... when I was eleven.

So, that's a haul, I guess?

I swear if these mf has Bloodborne...

Knowing the relationship between EGS and China, I wonder how fast they will crack down on modders after they, ahem, CORRECT the appearance of Winnie the Pooh?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom