Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Fallout 1 recreated in Gamebryo (WiP)

Perkel

Arcane
Wake me up when you create New Vegas in the Fallout/Fallout Tactics engine. Then I might actually play it.

So much this...

Though recreating F1/F2 in newer 3D engine is probably only way to let new people to see how awesome dialogs and important stuff was in F1/F2 compared to F3 or F4.

Also how far are russians into Fallout Tactics modding ? I heard they are pretty good in F2 engine.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
Man, seeing this just reminds me someone should do NV on FO2 engine. If only modding FO2 was not annoying/hard, I'd give a try.

:negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative:
FOnline is easier to mod/develop than FO2, but there are still problems with singleplayer (PC spawning in wrong place, disappearing inventory, dead npcs re-spawning. Maybe will be fixed one day.

Perkel

Arcane

:negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative:
FOnline is easier to mod/develop than FO2, but there are still problems with singleplayer (PC spawning in wrong place, disappearing inventory, dead npcs re-spawning. Maybe will be fixed one day.

FOnline ? What is this mmo on F2 engine ?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Now, the sad thing is these people will make a lot of effort of making all the assets for Fo1 story in Fo3 but no one will bother to make an Fo1 remake on the FOnline engine.

Viata

Arcane
Christ imagine Quarry Junction with iso-Fallout difficulty deathclaws.
Can't get better.

I don't think so, the whole point is online and at least that is okay. Nice video, btw. Way better than all scene of NV on gamebryo.

Sinatar

Arbiter
22446176203_978d1e4903_o.gif

ArchAngel

Arcane
I take that it is like any other mmo ? 0 proper rpg and all raids, kill x things and shit like that ?
No raids from what I seen (I have not played it, only watched some videos and read about it from other players). It is all about surviving the wasteland and gathering in player run groups and then fighting each other in massive PvP battles. Radio is working and you can contact others so I know some people play the cops of the wasteland and help neutral players vs raider players. When you die you lose all your stuff (enemy can loot all your gear) but you keep your Xp (maybe there are some more hardcore servers). Also you can try to set up stashes and hide stuff there and hope other players don't find it. I think the overworld maps are huge.

Endemic

Arcane
Why all the butthurt? Let them try it. Better than sitting here complaining about everything being shit.

Perkel

Arcane
No raids from what I seen (I have not played it, only watched some videos and read about it from other players). It is all about surviving the wasteland and gathering in player run groups and then fighting each other in massive PvP battles. Radio is working and you can contact others so I know some people play the cops of the wasteland and help neutral players vs raider players. When you die you lose all your stuff (enemy can loot all your gear) but you keep your Xp (maybe there are some more hardcore servers). Also you can try to set up stashes and hide stuff there and hope other players don't find it. I think the overworld maps are huge.

TB ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom