Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
One and Only Ebonic brotha in F3
The best part about Three Dog is that his slang and manner of speech aren't used by anyone found in Fallout 3's DC, ever, anywhere. Which means that he was solely responsible for creating his 90s-style radio DJ shtick in a post-apocalyptic wasteland grounded in 1950s culture, with no outside influences whatsoever.

so im not the only one who noticed that? good.
I didn't notice it because I murdered that black cunt the moment he tried putting me on a fetch quest.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Just checked, it seems he is indeed killable and if you do kill him, he is replaced by a boring faceless automaton woman who just drones a few snippets of commentary. Letting you kill the most annoying character in the entire game? Small :incline: by Bethesda.

WalmartJesus

Learned
^ Considering it's Bethesda,I'm surprised Three Dawg isnt still doing broadcasts even after blowing his head off.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
Letting you kill the most annoying character in the entire game? Small :incline: by Bethesda.
Then again...

QgFRe.jpg

fUwxK.jpg

20nl5.jpg

:flamesaw:

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I can force myself to believe that somehow Moira got far enough from the town to avoid being vaporized (I never pursued that option), but just how did her jacket survive?

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Letting you kill the most annoying character in the entire game? Small :incline: by Bethesda.
Then again...

:flamesaw:

This isn't a bad thing. It means that you have to kill her annoying ass personally.

Moira or Three Dog, which is more annoying and why?

Personally, I'd say Three Dog. Moira is annoying and fake-quirky, but Three Dog is a pretentious asshole who is "Fighting the good fight with his voice," by telling other people to do things while he sits in a heavily armored tower.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Moira.

Three Dog is a negro who talks shit negro language. But listen to Moira. Fuck.

EVEN NUKE WAS NOT ENOUGH TO GET RID OF HER

roll-a-die

Magister
I can force myself to believe that somehow Moira got far enough from the town to avoid being vaporized (I never pursued that option), but just how did her jacket survive?
She comes out of the wreckage, and mentions being in her shop before hearing the blast if you talk to her at the place where she goes to IIRC.

SearchEngine

Learned
Just checked, it seems he is indeed killable and if you do kill him, he is replaced by a boring faceless automaton woman who just drones a few snippets of commentary. Letting you kill the most annoying character in the entire game? Small :incline: by Bethesda.

Why exactly is it an incline if Bethesda made him (and several others) annoying in the first place?

Lancehead

Liturgist
Why are release years included? So that next-gen fans don't confuse Fallout with Fallout 3?

And lol somebody selected PoS.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I wanted to post a comment about how retarded the author was, but it wouldn't let me because I failed a CAPTCHA that doesn't even appear to exist on the page. :decline:

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Yeah this is absurd. NV is equally shit as F3 is, and they call it a disappointment?

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
This is BIG news for Fallout fans, after some disappointment with New Vegas,

Don't bother linking to these bottom-of-the-barrel sites, they'll just get more visibility when you link directly to them from a prestigious gaming magazine such as this. They are unworthy of such sublime acknowledgement. :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom