Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Fallout 3 started in my worst nightmare, and then it got worse and worse.

dunno lah

Arcane
1st thing I did when I got the BB gun in FO3 was to shoot Qui Gon Jinn. But all he had to say to me was "stop that" and some other empty threats.
What a waste of Neeson's badassery...:M

DeepOcean

Arcane
People managed to play past Vault 101 without having a nervous breakdown from the amount of derp and even voted the abomination for GOTY? There are things that I can't comprehend about the universe.

Vault 101?! I thought Fallout 3 started in Goodsprings? :troll:
Damn! I'm forgot that Fallout 3 in another Bioshock Infinite dimention, it starts on Goodspring.

dunno lah

Arcane
Hey, any of you guys know about the outdoorsman tag glitch in FO1? I remember using the Tag! perk for my outdoorsman and it went from 91% to 200-sumthing, which i then diverted the points to my EW and BG skills. I was just wondering whether this was general knowledge on FO1..

argan

Augur
Spotted at the Bethesda boards

Oh, putting my Moderator hat here, the OP mentioned Child Killing and rightly stated that it will not be in one of these games. I will add that we don't even discuss this particular topic here. At all. I rarely warn people as I prefer to use the PM system to get people to straighten up, but I will hand out nice long suspensions from the boards if someone tries to discuss this particular aspect.

So they don't even allow discussing child killing in FO?

It is a Post-Apo setting, after all. It's supposed to be a family-friendly, welcoming environment, where a player can be whisked away on a rainbow-filled adventure, riding unicorns and picking daisies.
Lack of personal hygiene and suicidal behavior are what make the very depths of depravity - and that's how you should know an NPC is a bad person.
Thankfully, Bethesda has preserved all these fundamental aspects perfectly and I can rest easy when I finally introduce my kids to their classics.

Horus

Arcane
Istanbul-Constantinople-Byzantium-Piece of land.
It is a Post-Apo setting, after all. It's supposed to be a family-friendly, welcoming environment, where a player can be whisked away on a rainbow-filled adventure, riding unicorns and picking daisies.
Lack of personal hygiene and suicidal behavior are what make the very depths of depravity - and that's how you should know an NPC is a bad person.
Thankfully, Bethesda has preserved all these fundamental aspects perfectly and I can rest easy when I finally introduce my kids to their classics.
Multiple Sarcasm indeed.:lol:

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Spotted at the Bethesda boards

Oh, putting my Moderator hat here, the OP mentioned Child Killing and rightly stated that it will not be in one of these games. I will add that we don't even discuss this particular topic here. At all. I rarely warn people as I prefer to use the PM system to get people to straighten up, but I will hand out nice long suspensions from the boards if someone tries to discuss this particular aspect.

Play in the sandbox freely... as long as you don't do things that are just, just... wrong!

-Bethesda

P.S. Jesus loves you.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Post-Apo!!!! That explains it, I thought it was utopia, you know it had those friendly little robots that looked like floating nutsacks.

argan

Augur
Fair enough that they don't want to include it in the game, it's just another way for them to rape the franchise, but to even ban discussing it? :lol:

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
And just like Fallout 3, everyone here will secretly play it and love it.
secretly? what are you dumb or something?

f3 was codex goty, f4 will be too

What?! That's as :decline: as it gets.

And just like Fallout 3, everyone here will secretly play it and love it.
secretly? what are you dumb or something?

f3 was codex goty, f4 will be too
Boom O_O That is eye opening information about this place.

Here's another piece of eye opening information about this place - people constantly lie about what was the Codex GOTY.

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
That's what happens when I don't click the "THERE ARE MORE POSTS THAT YOU SHOULD READ, FUCKWIT" button.

Edit: By the way, are those threads archived?

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Who is the fucktard cocksucker who honestly believes FO3 was GOTY?

Really? Really really really? You think that without researching that shit first?

You fucking moron.

Who is the fucktard cocksucker who honestly believes FO3 was GOTY?

Really? Really really really? You think that without researching that shit first?

You fucking moron.

Wait...someone actually fell for the GOTY joke?

Having said that, from memory it WAS given a 'most improved' award, in recognition of it being a significant step up from Oblivion. Not that that's hard, but credit where credit is due - describing FO3 as 'Oblivion with guns' can only be a fundamental amnesia regarding how utterly godawful Oblivion actually was.

Kirtai

Augur
Doesn't matter if he's right or wrong. If he yells it often enough some people will believe him and it'll spread, which is probably the point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom