Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

granit

Scholar
Can someone confirm the rumor that main character is voiced by Todd Howard?

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
4375782-104294-he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-sgl1.gif

Spike+TV+2011+Video+Game+Awards+Arrivals+ChId3QWWHM1m.jpg

Catfish

Learned
After the initial bethesderage cooled down, I have to say - this looks suspiciously like something that was put together in a hurry. Maybe a desperate attempt to shift focus from the linkedin leak? I mean it's weird how they would drop such a lacklustre piece of content just two weeks before E3. And it's not like they don't know how to do trailers - remember the Skyrim ingame trailer? It looked awesome in comparison, and that was 2011.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
After the initial bethesderage cooled down, I have to say - this looks suspiciously like something that was put together in a hurry. Maybe a desperate attempt to shift focus from the linkedin leak? I mean it's weird how they would drop such a lacklustre piece of content just two weeks before E3. And it's not like they don't know how to do trailers - remember the Skyrim ingame trailer? It looked awesome in comparison, and that was 2011.

Maybe they tried saving a few shekals by going to a new third party company.. Babies First PR.

DeepOcean

Arcane
It will be Enclave blah, blah, blah... Brotherhood of Steel need to save the world blah, blah, blah... you came out of a vault to save the world, blah, blah, blah... modern Bethesda can't into creativity even if their lives depended on it. Will ignore this thing as I did with Fallout 3 and hope Bethesda allow Obsidian to get the art assets to make a decent paid mod of it like they did last time.

Monad

Learned
I don't see what looks so bad about it besides the people. The textures look decent, decent levels of foliage etc. The town looked pretty great as well.

Nas92

Augur
And it's not like they don't know how to do trailers - remember the Skyrim ingame trailer? It looked awesome in comparison, and that was 2011.
I have this awful feeling that the guy who did the Skyrim trailers (core game and the DLCs) has been fired and been replaced by yet another high school buddy of Todd Howard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom