Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
For someone who was so dismissive about redditors asking him Fallout questions, Ron Perlman seems to be embracing the hype machine:

https://twitter.com/perlmutations

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
It's an appropriate time to enjoy this tribute to Todd Howard. Someone whom we owe the innovative drive that followed Skyrim's release.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Already available for pre-order, goddamn.

On the other hand, the trailer looks already more interesting than F3 ever was.

rbenchley

Educated
Patron
The price is offensively high for us brazilians. Can anyone explain to me why it costs so much, even though all other new releases are priced fairly? The price point we've been most commonly seeing is around 42 USD ( ~ R$ 130) or below. FO4, however, is priced at R$249, which translates to 80 USD.

TW3, for example, has the currently normal price (it used to be lower, but what can we do):

I doubt it'll sell very much here at that price point, but if it does, I'm afraid of the precedent it might set. Don't worry guys, I'm obviously not buying this, even if it was priced fairly. Maybe when we have a sale and it reaches an absurdly low price point.

My guess is Brazillians are being unfairly punished because of all the people from the North America and Western Europe who use plugins like Hola, so they can take advantage of the (usually) cheaper prices available for Steam Brazil and Nuuvem.

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Damn i wish i hadnt read the fnv gud vs evul nerdgasms itt.

Also Perkel, someone hijacked your avatar.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
#2 top seller on Steam.
0biEQHU.jpg

xemous

Arcane
shocking truth: fallout 3 was better than fallout new vegas

Last edited:

WhiteGuts

Arcane
MCA is doing what he has to. He's sacrfying himself for the greater good, which is New Vegas 2.

Sykar

Arcane
LOL avallone the chief fraudsmen is already looking to get the spinoff contract

shocking truth 2: the only reason new vegas was barely playable is cause of bethesda groundwork

i knew that fraudsmen would start sucking up to bethesda after whining about metacritic bonuses

i hope they get nothing

fallout is in better hands at bethesda

if obsdian ever owned the fallout licnse and started making sequels i'd fucking kill me

im relieved bethesda got the license

:notsureifserious:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah but there's no magical 11/11/11 date they can use with 2015 or 2016.

GrapeJam

Novice
LOL avallone the chief fraudsmen is already looking to get the spinoff contract

shocking truth 2: the only reason new vegas was barely playable is cause of bethesda groundwork

i knew that fraudsmen would start sucking up to bethesda after whining about metacritic bonuses

i hope they get nothing

fallout is in better hands at bethesda

if obsdian ever owned the fallout licnse and started making sequels it would the total and complete rape of the game in every form

im relieved bethesda got the license

Either troll post or the brain is down under.

Anyway, not by Obsidian, nope, not interested. Half of the Fallout games is the charm and the writing and Bethesda never managed to get it right.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Well, it makes zero scientific sense anything in Boston would survive, either. It's a primary strike target and would have been hit by a couple dozen warheads. That said, given the topography you couldn't build any vaults in New Orleans. They'd have to be upstate.

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Btw Boston? Visited it once, cant remember a thing about it. Not at all as iconic, recognizable or interesting as Vegas (or to a lesser degree DC) for non-US dwellers.

Catfish

Learned
Well, it makes zero scientific sense anything in Boston would survive, either. It's a primary strike target and would have been hit by a couple dozen warheads

Yeah, but it's okay though. In a universe where fuel deficit started the war in the first place they outfitted a ship from the fucking seventeen hundreds with rocket engines to fly around. I'm sure their sound scientific justification has something to do with that :)

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
Btw Boston? Visited it once, cant remember a thing about it. Not at all as iconic, recognizable or interesting as Vegas (or to a lesser degree DC) for non-US dwellers.

Yeah you have shit tastes that's why.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom