Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Fuck your Fallout: Nevada or whatever faggot shit you are doing with the Black Isle Fallout series nowadays.
Nevada is better than Fallout 2.
You actually wrote this. :lol: This is why I fucking hate most modders and mods. You are an epic faggot.

Deadass

Savant
Fuck your Fallout: Nevada or whatever faggot shit you are doing with the Black Isle Fallout series nowadays.
Nevada main plot read like a confusing bad fanfiction, dunno if it was the english translation but I stopped because I had no idea of what was going on, I was truly disappointed after reading people hyping it as fuck, only played the begining though, does it get better? If you sell it good, I might check it out again.
main quest is meh, side quests are best also nevada>>>>>>>> fallout 1.5

The Jester

Cipher
Nevada main plot read like a confusing bad fanfiction, dunno if it was the english translation but I stopped because I had no idea of what was going on, I was truly disappointed after reading people hyping it as fuck, only played the begining though, does it get better? If you sell it good, I might check it out again.
The true nature of the game's main mission ( Finding the biker and returning the technology piece) and the questions that arise during it remain obscure until the last moment when you put the pieces of the information together to get the whole picture.

ironmask

Arbiter

I think everyone agrees that the main story for Nevada. Wasn't very good. Most people praise the mod because of the side quest which I thought most were great. And yeah I also liked Neveada more then fallout 2. All the fags acting like F2 didn't have a bunch of fanfic writing.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
The grand finale.

Fuck these asshats, the only one who can call main character "Courier" or "Courier 6" is Ulysses senpai!.:argh:

It seriously feels like those scenes in MGS/Escape from LA where some secundary character starts jizzing all over the place because "THE LEGENDARY SNAKE COURIER 6 IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!! OOOOOOHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOD!!!!" :lol: :lol:
All that's left is the dialogue options "Some people call me that", "Call me snake courier"

Also the last boss seems like straight out of some anime or capeshit comic
"You see I had this extremely convoluted plot that was going all according to keikaku until you came along and fucked it"

Last edited:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Portland piss factory for piss fetichists? Yeah, sounds like something that truly belongs to this mod.:lol:

DeepOcean

Arcane
The grand finale.

Fuck these asshats, the only one who can call main character "Courier" or "Courier 6" is Ulysses senpai!.:argh:

It seriously feels like those scenes in MGS/Escape from LA where some secundary character starts jizzing all over the place because "THE LEGENDARY SNAKE COURIER IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!! OOOOOOHHH MYYYYYYY GOD!!!!" :lol: :lol:
All that's left is the dialogue options "Some people call me that", "Call me snake courier 6"

Look at the final boss guy where he spends 5 mins hitting him with a fire axe and he keeps repeating that is "just a scratch". Man, this is unintentional gold. :lol:

Last edited:

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State
This entire mod. Pure art.
Oh God... The fucking Legion ending of them accepting women into the military... I don't want to toot my own horn again as it makes me look like an attention whoring faggot but here is a line for my upcoming mod that a Legion character explains why they don't have women in their ranks:

"Are you always this disrespectful to women? "

"Women are weaker and more emotionally irrational then men. Whenever they try to act like one of the men they come across as a poor imitation.
Nobody wants anything but the genuine article.
Profligates like the NCR and Brotherhood of Steel think their equality is their greatest strength when really it is their greatest weakness.
I've seen the men of the NCR and Brotherhood fall to the sword when it comes to protecting the women on the battlefield.
Having women on the battlefield makes men reckless and sloppy. Nature intended for women to be at hearth and home and men to be hunters and warriors. "

Jesus... I'm a woman and even I do a better job of writing Legion better then these pussies. Then again, SJW's, as they say, can't create and only destroy. Everything they make is either propaganda, an outlet for their activism or a outlet for their degenerate sexual fetishes.
By the way, can I say that the fetish fuel is off the charts. Brings Totally Spies to shame.

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
*Checks pics and other posts*

WTF? It is even worse than I thought. Not only the scalies are hideous and blatant fetish material, there's an attack against Trump (and his voters) in the mod, because of course there is. During four fucking years pretty much 1 of every 3 modern works had it, regardless or the setting, genre, and time, which is annoying as hell.

I know modders are hopeless autists, but this is inane. They also quietly removed that slavery bit, because having a spine is white privilege, I guess.

RangerBoo

Arcane
I just love the ending of the Legion accepting women into their ranks and treating them as equals. The Legion basically becomes NCR 2.0 but with better outfits. The only way that the Legion would ever get rid of slavery and accept women is if Caesar's Rubicon is achieved, but that requires taking over the NCR and years of change. Not like the writers care about the lore. Faction identity? What is that? If a fictional faction doesn't have current year progressive values, it shouldn't exist. What is the point of fiction if it can only be about current year politics?

Last edited:

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
I just love the ending of the Legion accepting women into their ranks and treating them as equals. The Legion basically becomes NCR 2.0 but with better outfits. The only way that the Legion would ever get rid of slavery and accept women is if Caesar's Rubicon was achieved, but that requires taking over NCR and years of change. Not like the writers care about the lore. Faction identity? What is that? If a fictional faction doesn't have current year progressive values, it shouldn't exist. What is the point of fiction if it can only be about current year politics?
The "writers" were deinitely more interested in putting their agendas and fetishes into the mod and shoving them down people's throats than writing a good, coherent, faithful and lore friendly story.
Who cares about that nonsense when you'll get instant brownie points on twatter for sticking it to the man!

Gruncheon

Savant

God, this is so terrible.
Also, fun fact, the developers sneakily removed the America enslavement in the recent hotfix. Instead of being real artists and adults and owning up to their mistakes they silently removed it and hoped no one would notice. What a bunch of pussies.

Dolan Drumpf, Autocrat of the Florida Orange Fascism Zone - "Keep a look out for a ghoul named Hilary R. Clinton. She's been taking a lot of my Proud Boys out. We've got our brightest minds on the case - very smart guys, degrees coming out the you-know-what. So far though, nobody's been able to crack the mystery of her identity."

Pompey

Novice
I just love the ending of the Legion accepting women into their ranks and treating them as equals. The Legion basically becomes NCR 2.0 but with better outfits. The only way that the Legion would ever get rid of slavery and accept women is if Caesar's Rubicon is achieved, but that requires taking over NCR and years of change. Not like the writers care about the lore. Faction identity? What is that? If a fictional faction doesn't have current year progressive values, it shouldn't exist. What is the point of fiction if it can only be about current year politics?
Why couldn't they make the Enclave super duper progressive and the Legion the way they are in New Vegas

RangerBoo

Arcane
Y'know, New California doesn't seem that bad anymore all of a sudden.
At least the writer for New California didn't fill his mod with current year politics and degenerate fetishes. If he had someone who could of been there for quality control and reeled back some of his more questionable ideas the mod would have been something decent or at least an enjoyable time waster. At least more so then The Frontier.
Why couldn't they make the Enclave super duper progressive and the Legion the way they are in New Vegas
Because "MuH FAsCiSt DrUMpF SuPpOrTeRs". Who cares about being lore friendly? We need to make a faction be a stand in for a man and his supporters who we have villainized as being worse than the Nazi's. We also need factions like the Legion to conform to current year gender politics. What do you expect from a mod team that was filled with SJW's and troons?

Last edited:
Here are your mod devs, bro.

Well, actually listening to it again, they're just reading the comments and "...", and trying to find the "gray area" with Autumn blebleble. Compared to how rabid and obnoxious leftists can be, I'm not defending them (especially since they luv FO3) , but it could be a lot worse.

The huge problem, of course, is why dig up Enclave AGAIN when they've been wiped of 2 TIMES already. Even Bethesda doesn't touch upon them in F4, just a homage to classic FO with OG adv. power armor.

(they're "in" FO76, but it's set in 2103, and only in the "Remnants" way. Another reminder that 76 written by a B-team is by default 2x better than Pagliarulo's "Fallouts")

Last edited:

RangerBoo

Arcane
I like how one of the developers was calling people transphobic for dissing on their fever dream fetish fuel of a mod. No honey, we aren't making fun of you for being trans we are making fun of your shitty writing and degenerate fetishes. Stop using your trans identity as a shield, be an adult and own up to your mistakes instead of fishing for sympathy and victim points on Discord and Twitter.

Last edited:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Uninstalled this pos, the only positive thing I got from this thing was an urge to replay New Vegas with Sawyer Mod again, as there are modders here, I watched the trailer of Autumn Leaves and indeed, the trailer itself seems well written enough, will try that out. Anyone played a New Vegas Quest mod that isnt prosper material? I mean, I heard about Honest Hearts reborn that is a rewrite of Honest Hearts with a new ending, is that good? The trailer seems so, so, hard to tell there.

Beyond Boulder Dome seems as retarded as The Frontier so I'm not sure about that, there are the bounties mods from Someguy2000, are his other mods any good? I mean, I dont need Shakespeare, just something that wont make me cringe.

eXalted

Arcane
I can finally realize my dream and snuggle with Snake in the box and make him solid and liquid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom