Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Favourite race in TES games?

Favourite rase in Elder scrools games?

• Imperials

Votes: 13 5.4%
  • Breton

Votes: 36 15.1%
  • Nord

Votes: 22 9.2%
  • Nigger

Votes: 23 9.6%
  • Altmer

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Bosmer

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Dunmer

Votes: 70 29.3%
  • Ork

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Lizards

Votes: 24 10.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 21 8.8%

• Total voters

bataille

Arcane
Cliff Race.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Note that the Dreugh are the only TES race to survive the transition from the previous kalpa (previous cycle of the universe), albeit in declined form.

0sacred

poop retainer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Argonians. Makes for some interesting roleplaying just trying to stick to water whenever possible.

Khajiit players need to die in a fire though, fucking furries.
unless they're roleplaying as a premade acrobat class

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
The problem with referring to a TES race as "nigger" is that it could refer to Redguards, Argonians, Orcs, or even Dunmer (if you're feeling generous). IMO Argonians are most nigger in spirit.

I've always been all-in on Nord. Chose it in Daggerfall simply because I'm Norwegian, and haven't looked back. I only made an exception in Battlespire because a magecuck made more sense for the story.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
I remember seeing the Argonian racial bonus: disease immunity, poison immunity, unlimited water-breathing. I thought I had found the OP race for sure, and then I realized how little those mechanics matter. Fucking Elder Scrolls.

Kalon

Scholar
Dunmer culture is from what I've seen in-game the most interesting one because it seems to be the only one which is not one-dimensional i.e. it's inspired by several non-related real-world or imaginary cultures:
- Assyrian/Sumerian (the names)
- Hebrew (the Velothi exile)
- Chinese/Japanese (certain traits of Great houses)
- traditional Dark Elf (the feuding of Great houses)
and probably others that I'm missing.

Now compare that to the not-roman Imperials and the not-Viking Nords of Skyrim.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
The hwite race
oblivion_incel_by_elderdragonx_dfjsqvy-fullview.jpg

Hagashager

Educated
My personal favorite is Breton. Alternatively I'll play the race represented by the province.

Arbiter

Scholar
Depends on which Elder Scrolls

Arena: Redguards, because their damage goes up with level, and can reach ridiculously high levels

Daggerfall: Bretons, because of Spell Absorption

Oblivion: Bosmer, because I did not like Oblivion combat, so played stealthy characters to avoid it

Skyrim: Bretons or Altmer, because Skyrim spellcasting is so broken, it is actually fantastic

You forgot Morrowind.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom