Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Female Identification Tag (FIT)

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Due to a lot of doubt and duress about our female members I have concluded that the solution to avoid dramas and other confusion, and resolve issues once and for all is to ensure that women on this forum should provide a proof of their gender.

As such, I propose that all members of RPGCodex are considered male until they pass the verification.

As verification I propose that they share a photograph of their feet with "RPGCodex" written on them, and our local expert JarlFrank will be verifying whether these feet are female or male. Once a member passes the verification, she is to be considered as a woman.

Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
That's actually p smart. If there was a woman on the codex, seeing her feet would definitely be a safer pick than most other parts.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Nelka self-ejected a week after this:
How is this even legal? This is literally just reaction spamming...

obraz.png
Will we ever know the full story?

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
But it makes the forum look dumb, like it's run by utter and complete manchildren.

An authoritative but unofficial list ran by a non-staff member could be useful.
There already exists an authoritative, unofficial list but it's run by a staff member...

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

tits or gtfo

Expression used when girls posting online try to gain more attention by stating the fact that they are girls even if it has no relevance to the matter at hand.

Tits or GTFO is used in a way to say; If you are going to use your gender to gain further attention on a board or comment section of a predominantly male user base, you are basically saying "I have tits, give me more attention". Therefore you might as well go all out and show your fucking tits or get the fuck out.
Girl: Hey guys, female poster here. How do you like this video/game/whatever?
Unfazed commenter: Tits or GTFO

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
In the entire history of the codex, was there any good female posters? Scroo is not, Mebrilla is a retard who only post about mmos. Blackcat was someone’s alt iirc. I think Twinkie something was a female can’t remember and mibbles just posts in the pictures thread. Crooked Bee seemed like a good poster but that’s about it.

Roguey

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I think there is no need for that.
You can generally identify them by the amount of drama they engage in or are a part of, by their attention seeking behavior and lack of interest in games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom