Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Female Identification Tag (FIT)

911 Jumper

Educated
What about the women pretending to be men?
:philosoraptor:

Gahbreeil

Learned
the only woman in my life was my wife who was also the last woman in my life fuck her
26p5yZ8.jpg

Self-Ejected
Oh wow. Interesting.
Never heard of anything about a Russian *or* a Bulgarian there, but it's safe to assume 99% of this stuff is nonsense x Chinese whispers.
Admittedly I made up the nationalities of the males involved. I saw these two arguing a while back and went from there:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/am-i-the-only-one-getting-slowdowns.147352/page-5#post-8703249
A threesome now? Are those the current legends around the mebs?
I can't even.. lol

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I have learned throughout my time that women on the internet usually have issues.

911 Jumper

Educated
It's the issues that make women interesting.

Don't you guys read the problem pages in women's magazines or lurk on forums where women talk about their issues?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom