Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forspoken - action-RPG from Square Enix with cringe protagonist

Melcar

Arcane
Well since you fucks won't shut up about this I tried the demo, just to see if my PC can still run AAA shit. Seems to run on Proton well enough. Getting 25-38fps on my old ass card with everything on standard and 1440p. The game does munch on vram and I do notice some hiccups (but it could be just the Proton emulation).

Last edited:

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
Square Enix is megacuck western company now
in another universe there exists a woke Deus Ex. We are clearly in the better of the timelines. (I'm implying that's what this game could have been so its better we got this pile of shit instead)
until THQ does it themselves

The last few years with Square Enix doubling down on NFTs it was pretty telling the sort of company they were. We all said, the moment Final Fantasy 7 gets remade the publisher is dying because that's the golden goose. You only bring back Final Fantasy 7 if you completely ran out of ideas. Well here we are.

Last edited:

Contagium

Savant
Patron
People paid $70 USD and almost $100 for whateverthefuck deluxe edition of this nonsense? I haven't purchased a AAA game since Witcher 3 and I can't think of anything that would be worth remotely that much

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Oh, dear... That is. Well i could say 1000 words but the cringe in the one to come in my mind yuck.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Because you take the role of a thuggy abandoned brat in NYC or whereever.
Then fabulous magical power were revealed to her the day she shot up some dope and saw glitteries....... (its all a drug induced escapist dream.)

unseeingeye

Cleric/Mage
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Because you take the role of a thuggy abandoned brat in NYC or whereever.
Then fabulous magical power were revealed to her the day she shot up some dope and saw glitteries....... (its all a drug induced escapist dream.)
As a recovering heroin addict I can assure you that none of my nods involved nightmare scenes even remotely as revolting as whatever this abomination is.

Luzur

Good Sir
Another edgy bipoccy teenage quirky "i need no man and stomp on balls" (maybe lesbian/bi aswell) wombon main hero, seems to be a theme nowadays

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
AGEiuHT.jpg

And why this game is here in RPG category? This game has less RPG in it than FC3.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
During the end boss fight, the main characters call them a "gaslighting sack of shit".

Timestamped for your viewing pleasure.

If anyone ever calls Japan "based", refer to them this clip.

Codex Year of the Donut
*checks steam*
huh, I thought this released on PC
*checks top sellers*
is it play station only?
*clicks the top sellers button to expand results*
????
ctrl+f 'forspoken'

holy shit this bombed

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Most Japanese people don't even know what "gaslighting" is or what "sack of shit" means. They couldn't have come up with a main character of that degree of enrichment without external guidance because they never saw one.

Rieser

Scholar
*checks steam*
huh, I thought this released on PC
*checks top sellers*
is it play station only?
*clicks the top sellers button to expand results*
????
ctrl+f 'forspoken'

holy shit this bombed

You know the stench is strong when even the average Steam user can smell the turd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom