Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forums are up...

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Dicksmoker, I'm seriously going to beat you up if you don't shut your piehole.
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

EG

Nullified
I'd take a screen cap of my edit function, Crispy, but it would appear it's . . . vanished. Where is my edit button, DarkUnderlord? What have you done?!

7EuSN.png

Ah. It is time-sensitive.

Very nice. Very, very nice.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
As Microsoft don't let you downgrade to IE 8 (and I'm on Vista do I'm not even sure it would work) there's no way for me to test it. Which means finding the error and fixing it will be infinitely harder.

Have you Ctrl-Shift-Refreshed?

Someone with more CSS inclination than me will come along shortly with some specific IE 8 hack that will allow me to fix this. For that they will earn a brofist.

Melcar

Arcane
What in the Fuck have you guys done to my Codex? I leave for a few days and shit goes all whack. Holy shit, I'm still alive.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Looks like pictures get compressed into the fixed width of the post. Case in point, the one I just posted.

hiver

Yeah, looks especially good if you put that dumbfucking dicksmoker on ignore as i just had to do.
I mean... i always just looked with pity on the retard, i would always just avoid even answering his so called posts.
I just felt sorry for him for some reason.

But too much is too much. Even getting an alert he wrote something to me made me have a splitting headache.
For fuck sake was he stupid....
oh god those... words and... ideas...
fuck... i could vomit just thinking about it.

At least now i can write this stuff and he wont ... oh wait...fuck...
Its me that dont see what youre writing now, but you have to look at mine. right, riiiiight.

"was it the best i could do?" was particularly pathetic.
Of course it isnt you moron, it is the best you can.
so what would be the point anyway?

what do you say?
i cant see shit. sorry you fucking imbecile.
- but thank fucking god.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Hiver: Biggest Pussy on the Codex, now confirmed.

So big a pussy he wants to turn others into pussies just like him.

Also one of the biggest retards too. Talk about being a sore loser.

Don't care if you can't see this either. Because this is a forum, where, you know, it's all public.

But watch him say something else even though he's allegedly done reading my posts.

EG

Nullified
Dicksmoker and Hiver . . . fighting like a long-term couple.

You two look good together. Really. :lol:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's ok, the red means it's working.

I believe I have solved this problem. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Multi-headed Cow

I don't know if this was mentioned anywhere or not but are we getting the "Three newest news posts" thing back? Like the magnificent specimen I am I never view the Codex's front page, and just looked at the latest news posts on the forum instead. Just struck me that's missing.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
There is a thread in GD about this. I guess lots of people got this today so it's something else.

Mozgoëbstvo

Learned
A...a...a...awaiting for moderator approval? :eek:
M...m...m...messages are now... moderated?

Wow, KKKs are now not an abstract measure of cool, but hard mathematics. Can they go in the minus as well?

Repressed Homosexual
In the end I found that this place looks the best on Opera. Opera seems like the browser rendering the most elegant and smoothest pages in general as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom