Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gloria Victis – medieval open world MMO RPG - now available on Early Access

MCA
Female breastplate with "tits". Fuck this retarded piece of shit. This is like women athletes participating in the Olympics wearing G-strings and bikinis instead of sports bra ie. unreal.

Also here is an article on why tit bulges on armour is fucking retarded:

http://l-clausewitz.livejournal.com/384382.html

And historical artistic depictions of Joan of Arc:

Joan_of_arc_miniature_graded.jpg

Ingres_coronation_charles_vii.jpg

joan-of-arc.jpg

joan.gif

That shit just pisses me off.

Monocause

Arcane
You surely mean "vae victis" is a popular well known phrase, gloria victis isnt. There is only that sculpture IIRC.

Yeah, guess you're right, my bad; then again - gloria victis is a paraphrase that's easily understandable even if you know jack shit about latin. Besides, I just don't see how a medieval-based MMO could have anything to do with Orzeszkowa.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
yeah, it's not generic enough, you also ought to put some breastplate bikinis and tit armours.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Dem nicknames Mahnahmuhnah and Lolita

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Poles are at it again. Looks decent, although pledging for MMOs isn't my coup of tea.

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
96 people

gave them

almost 5 thousand £.

Why can't people just give them to me?

GreatPretender

Educated
What a shitty pitch video with the potato wymin, and she is a voice actress and a translator? She should get some english lessons first in like high school.

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
I'm not a native speaker myself, but GOOD GOD, her accent is fucking terrible and I couldn't understand like every second word she said.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
RPS has a short article on it, with video showing combat: clicky

After the smoothness and variety of Dark Souls this looks shit.

Exido

Barely Literate
The constant flood of high fantasy games in additional to ones which attempt to capture the attention spans of immature gamers through fireworks, sparks, glowing equipment, spiky weapons and silly ratio sizes, is it time for a realistic MMORPG?

Gloria Victis is a Realistic MMORPG set in a parallel world of X - XV Century Europe, developed with no external funding and strong principles to live up to their maxim "To develop a game, by gamers, FOR gamers".

What do you guys think?
Pre-Alpha Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hICRzBgx6SI&feature=youtu.be
Facebook Page (More info and screenshots) - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gloria-Victis/352162408142252?ref=ts&fref=ts

Lhynn

Arcane

Welp, theres a video. Combat looks like mount and blade, depending on how alive the world really is, it might be worth a try.

Jogobogos

Black Eye Games
Developer
Hi folks! I’m one of developers working on Gloria Victis, maybe some of you already know the game. If not: it’s a medieval open world MMORPG, featuring non-target combat (MnB/War of the Roses-like), open PVP, territory control and player-driven economy.

We’re wondering if you guys play such games and what are the aspects that you like the most in them. Why? We decided to reach out to the players themselves to make an overall better game. For instance, we recently had an open brainstorm discussion on planned farming system which turned out to be very fruitful.

Feel free to throw your ideas about improving the game! Like, if you’d like to sit at the riverside with a fishing rod, let’s talk about it – why it’s fun for you, which game made it right for you, how would you see it in GV.

Let’s discuss! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jogobogos I like how you created the account in 2012, 6 years ago, to advertise the game today. Shows strategic thinking. :)

Regarding the game, I think it would be useful for you if you stated how this game is different from every other sandboxy MMO from an indie company, which if we are honest, tend to fail at a pretty high clip (somewhere around 100%). How would you guys address various issues with this type of game, e.g. lack of PvE content, griefing that leads to empty servers, meaningful combat, content, etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom