Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

God of War reboot - now on PC

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
So that's major oops. I just checked and I have only 140 GB free. Without ANY game installed rn. And with only a handful of movies on my harddisk. Honestly not sure where I'm supposed to get the additional 50 gigs.
I think that you are supposed to buy a bigger SSD. And don't forget the Soy Latte in your local StarBucks.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
So that's major oops. I just checked and I have only 140 GB free. Without ANY game installed rn. And with only a handful of movies on my harddisk. Honestly not sure where I'm supposed to get the additional 50 gigs.
I think that you are supposed to buy a bigger SSD. And don't forget the Soy Latte in your local StarBucks.
Will do, mr. anime avatar.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
requirements dropped
190 GB lmao

53894219642_152e9d00da_k.jpg

Not too bad other than the storage space. I don't even like 100GB installs nevermind nearly 200GB.

Can't these guys learn better compression methods or stop making ultra HD horse anus textures?

lightbane

Arcane
Compression is racist or something. Except for PS games which do use compression.

Modron

Arcane
190 gb is rookie numbers, I think that asian made mmo thing Ark hit 400gbs with everything installed ~5 years ago.

Last edited:

Fargus

Arcane
This supposed to be "Angrboda". They introduced her in Gay of War: Niggercock as a love interest for Kratos Jr (forgot his name). I think back then they even laughed at the fans by saying how it's not mentioned anywhere in norse mythology that Angrboda is not a nigger.

Ryzer

Arcane
This supposed to be "Angrboda". They introduced her in Gay of War: Niggercock as a love interest for Kratos Jr (forgot his name). I think back then they even laughed at the fans by saying how it's not mentioned anywhere in norse mythology that Angrboda is not a nigger.
Nordic people were black in the beginning, you racist bigot. They were the evil disciples of Yakub.

randir14

Augur
The PC version is out now. Seems very well optimized, at 4K/ultra I'm never dropping below 120 fps using DLSS and framegen. Compared to other recent games like Space Marine 2 and Final Fantasy 16 it runs much better. And unlike many games the shader compilation works, I haven't experienced a single stutter. My only issue so far is the audio seems too quiet, especially the voices during some cutscenes.

Last edited:

The Decline

Arcane
The PC version is out now. Seems very well optimized, at 4K/ultra I'm never dropping below 120 fps using DLSS and framegen. Compared to other recent games like Space Marine 2 and Final Fantasy 16 it runs much better. And unlike many games the shader compilation works, I haven't experienced a single stutter. My only issue so far is the audio seems too quiet, especially the voices during some cutscenes.

Now if only the game wasn't modern audience slop.

mord

Novice
You can play both ps2 games via pcsx2 and two psp games with ppsspp perfectly. Amazing games. If sony was to remaster them there would be so much censor and cut content it wouldn't be worth it. I think there is a working ps3 emulator too but you need beast cpu for the two GoW games on that.

ferratilis

Magister
I wanted to torrent this, but then saw something much better. 3 gig download, no niggers or troons, very little story to get in the way. :lol:

EqeVU6c.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom