Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Great gog bundle that gets you bunch of games for just 9 bucks. Warlords series alone is worth that money and there are lot of other good games like Blade of Darkness, War Wind 2 and Fantasy/Pacific General.

www.humblebundle.com/games/sneg-video-game-classics

image_2024-10-10_163907831.png

pOcHa

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Important Note: In the event you already own any games included in the bundle on your GOG account, you won't be able to gift or re-redeem them. Furthermore, please be aware that our Customer Support team is unable to provide replacement games, alternate platform keys, or any other forms of compensation for games already owned. Thank you!

P.S. dont give any money to the charity, it is mega woke

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well, that sucks. I would have had a lot of gifts as well. Of that list needed
$5 tier
Necrodome ($9.99)
Renegade: The Battle for Jacob's Star ($5.99)

$10 tier
Phantasie Memorial Set ($9.99)
Wargames Construction Set Pack ($9.99)(has all 3 Wargames construction sets) I ($5.99), II ($5.99), III ($5.99)
Great Naval Battles: The Final Fury ($9.99)
Value for me ($53.93 normally but $10 is a steal)

So, yeah sucks about key giveaways.

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Important Note: In the event you already own any games included in the bundle on your GOG account, you won't be able to gift or re-redeem them. Furthermore, please be aware that our Customer Support team is unable to provide replacement games, alternate platform keys, or any other forms of compensation for games already owned. Thank you!

You don't get gog keys?

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I don't give a fuck about charities, I give a fuck about increasing my hoard for as cheap as possible.

Captain Blood soon eh? I don't recall the game. Damn sneggers!

pOcHa

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

You don't get gog keys?
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047622913-GOG-Direct-Redemption

no

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
So Drake is a new GOG acquirement? I saw it and thought of AGVN and a few other vids immediately.

Anyway, ahem... Silent Hill.

Aggregate review scores
GameMetacritic
Silent Hill(PS1) 86/100[133]
Silent Hill 2(PS2) 89/100[134]
(Xbox) 84/100[135]
(PC) 70/100[136]
Silent Hill 3(PS2) 85/100[137]
(PC) 72/100[138]
Silent Hill 4: The Room(PS2) 76/100[139]
(Xbox) 76/100[140]
(PC) 67/100[141]
Silent Hill: Origins(PSP) 78/100[142]
(PS2) 70/100[143]
Silent Hill: Homecoming(PS3) 71/100[144]
(X360) 70/100[145]
(PC) 64/100[146]
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories(Wii) 79/100[147]
(PS2) 77/100[148]
(PSP) 73/100[149]
Silent Hill: Downpour(X360) 68/100[150]
(PS3) 64/100[151]
Silent Hill HD Collection(PS3) 70/100[152]
(X360) 69/100[153]
Silent Hill: Book of Memories(Vita) 58/100[154]
Silent Hill: The Short Message(PS5) 53/100[155]
Silent Hill 2 (remake)(PS5) 86/100[156]
(PC) 85/100[157]
The Silent Hill franchise has been praised for its graphics, atmosphere, and narrative. While the first three installments received critical acclaim, and the fourth game received general praise from critics, later games in the series were less well-received.

What the fuck is with STEAM & GOG's weird fucking acquisitions of just a few titles? Or rather WTF KONAMI?

Last edited:

Wasteland

Educated
If you have Amazon Prime, there are a number of free games available for the next month or so, most of them via game codes that you can redeem on GOG. There are also a few that go through Epic, and some through Amazon's own launcher, which I've never used.

You don't have to link your GOG account to Amazon; you can manually copy-paste the code to GOG's page--though I suppose it's possible that they're tracking you through the game code itself. Decide for yourself if you care. The Epic games do require directly linking your account to Amazon.

The first thing I took from glancing at the freebies is, "Boy, this industry is absolutely overflowing with shit." It's almost worth checking out the list just for that bracing reminder of all the derivative shovelware spewed out on a daily basis--but there are a handful of games that might interest the average Codexer:
I thought Moonlighter looked mildly interesting too, though I know nothing about it. Looks like a riff on the original Zelda. If you're willing to link to Epic, there's also Loop Hero. I don't know what the Codex consensus on that one was, but it looks vaguely appealing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom