Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
Does any one know of any youtubers who do good jank reviews? I love finding those old not-even-GOG-would-release-this games from the early 2000s on PC games and not many people review crap like that. A good example is Boiling point : road to hell. Utter jank open world FPS. Barely functions at points but it's still a better game than Starfield despite having a similar quality. I'd love to find some dude with like 10k subs reviewing shit like this but youtube makes that quite difficult.
droppin sum random links from my ol' playlists that contained some jank reviews

fuck, YT used to recommend a lot of stuff related to my interest
these days? ahahanah
Thank you. That's a great list and I found some new and many we shared in common. Would recommend others give these a look. Maybe it will be the year of the Spoony one.

Baron Dupek

Arcane

Looks like he made his own... persona? Wendigoona? Like some channels used to do back then and even now (Civvie for example)

You can hear some VA from Oblivion here

Next one is Fallout 1

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Charls Carrol (re)plays Deus Ex

For those not in the know, Charls playthrough of Deus Ex was one of the best things that happened to twitch (imo), with endless conspiracy discussion and a razor sharp aiming (the dude is an old school Unreal tournament player and it shows).
guy looks like he isn't allowed near schools.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
Charls Carrol (re)plays Deus Ex

For those not in the know, Charls playthrough of Deus Ex was one of the best things that happened to twitch (imo), with endless conspiracy discussion and a razor sharp aiming (the dude is an old school Unreal tournament player and it shows).
guy looks like he isn't allowed near schools.

Twitch will ban you for talking about actual conspiracy stuff. How deep can he go with streaming there instead of a platform like Kick?

Sibelius

Novice
A bit of a change up from the video essays to add some humour. Not sure if Tyranicon has been posted in this thread already, but his TJ Laser Mass Effect machinima is fantastic

and his Guru boss guides are hilarious as well

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Pray tell me if it's some jank box that mayhaps put some light on the jank that is Two Worlds two with Vengeance

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom