Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Theft Auto V - Released on PC

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
Is multiplayer worth it
Depends. Do you have friends? If yes, then it is worth it. If no, don't even bother.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
More like: Do you enjoy being run over every 5 seconds or shot by your teammate/opponent as soon as a mission starts, over and over and over again? If so, yes it's fun. If not, it fucking sucks.

Does GTA V have the mode where everyone (or every team) gets the same mission and fights over who does it? Fucking love that one in IV.

The cast of GTA IV Rickrolls everyone one last time before saying goodbye. The most fun I've ever seen that moody bastard Niko have.

Hey Johnny, there any way I can convince you *not* to head out west? Got this feeling in my gut it's not going to turn out well for you. Why?

54J21ap.jpg

Just...reasons, man.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Recommended Requirements
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1

Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)

Memory: 8GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB

t7a4oYh.png

No way.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Recommended Requirements

Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)

t7a4oYh.png

Would be absurd but not surprising if a souped-up xbox360 game wouldn't run on high / ultra settings on a computer of that calibre. Funny how people are acting like GTA 5 is some kind of benchmark title now.
Processor: Xenon triple-core at 3.2 GHz
Memory: 512 MB of shared GDDR3 RAM at 700 MHz, 10 MB of eDRAM at 500 MHz
Graphics: ATi Xenos at 500 MHz

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Recommended Requirements

t7a4oYh.png

Would be absurd but not surprising if a souped-up xbox360 game wouldn't run on high / ultra settings on a computer of that calibre. Funny how people are acting like GTA 5 is some kind of benchmark title now.
Processor: Xenon triple-core at 3.2 GHz
Memory: 512 MB of shared GDDR3 RAM at 700 MHz, 10 MB of eDRAM at 500 MHz
Graphics: ATi Xenos at 500 MHz

Except of course, that the PV version of GTA 5 isn't "souped" up. It's basically build anew from ground up along with PS4 and XBone. Adding to that, that they've not "just" ported the game, this time around, but actually taken the time to develop on the PC version.

So yeah.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
. It's basically build anew from ground up along with PS4 and XBone. Adding to that, that they've not "just" ported the game, this time around, but actually taken the time to develop on the PC version.

Yes of course :lol:

Case in point, Alien Isolation.

A game that looks fantastic, and runs 60 fps on all ultra, with 6 year old hardware.

A PC optimized game runs beautifully with awesome grafix, just like GTA 5 will !

bonescraper

GTA-V-graphics-comparison9.jpg

Nicely souped-up, just saying.

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Seriously don't get hyped. I've already played the game so I know what I'm in for but if you haven't your hype can seriously affect how you view the game.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Seriously don't get hyped. I've already played the game so I know what I'm in for but if you haven't your hype can seriously affect how you view the game.

Nigga, don't tell me what to do !

I will get appropriately hyped, thank you !

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
I'm just waiting for the posts in this thread on Tuesday decrying that this game is a pile of shit, :decline:, a massive disappointment etc.

bonescraper

You've got a point, i played Valkyria Chronicles and it turned out to be a steaming pile of weeaboo shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom