Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Theft Auto V - Released on PC

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
. It's basically build anew from ground up along with PS4 and XBone. Adding to that, that they've not "just" ported the game, this time around, but actually taken the time to develop on the PC version.

Yes of course :lol:

Case in point, Alien Isolation.

A game that looks fantastic, and runs 60 fps on all ultra, with 6 year old hardware.

A PC optimized game runs beautifully with awesome grafix, just like GTA 5 will !

Uh, Alien Isolation it's claustrophobic corridors from beginning to end (and without dynamic lighting), and GTA games are open world :retarded: And GTA 5 isn't even out yet and you claim it will run butter-smooth. :retarded::retarded::retarded:

I mean, I'm fine with different opinions even if I don't necessarily agree with them, but retarded, blind fanboyism just triggers me. You're a fucking moron.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
If the Rockstar launcher is any indication of their coders' general competence, GTA V will be a total piece of shit. Paused the download for a while and it reverted from 50GB back down to 16GB. Great job, R*. :thumbsup:

Black

Arcane
. It's basically build anew from ground up along with PS4 and XBone. Adding to that, that they've not "just" ported the game, this time around, but actually taken the time to develop on the PC version.

A game that looks fantastic, and runs 60 fps on all ultra, with 6 year old hardware.

A PC optimized game runs beautifully with awesome grafix, just like GTA 5 will !
Just like GTA IV 4 did.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
So we would see a GTA V game in just, when pirates would crack it. Would it be Sunday or week later?

I don't mind when there would be tinny delay. I still didn't play episodes from liberty city, and I still have some gifts on my steam account I didn't play.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy

Just like GTA IV 4 did.

Like I explained to you guys. GTA 4 was a shitty unoptimized console port, while GTA 5 is a pure re-release / remastered version of the xbox 360 one.. it cannot be compared at all.. hence, it will be fully optimized for PC, while GTA 4 never was.

Just wait and see.

The hype is real, even if it only existed in me it would be a sun threatening to go super nova and burn you down. I bought the original release on PS3, and convinced myself everything was cool. "It looks amazing considering what they built it on, and hell Morrowind had stutter and pop when it came out too." Until one day I couldn't do it anymore. I had to be strong and wait for the chosen one, the PC Remaster that would lay low the pureblood console sheep and convert the doubters lurking amongst my compatriots like a particularly odious fart.

Rockstar announced it.

And then they delayed it. Twice. One time less than two weeks before release.

You sick motherfuckers.

Last edited:

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
The hype is real, even if it only existed in me it would be a sun threatening to go super nova and burn you down. I bought the original release on PS3, and convinced myself everything was cool. "It looks amazing considering what they built it on, and hell Morrowind had stutter and pop when it came out too." Until one day I couldn't do it anymore. I had to be strong and wait for the chosen one, the PC Remaster that would lay low the pureblood console sheep and convert the doubters lurking amongst my compatriots like a particularly odious fart.

Rockstar announced it.

And then they delayed it. Twice. One time less than two weeks before release.

You sick motherfuckers.

never EVER

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
It only took rockstar 2 years after the first launch to patch and finish the game with all modes they planned.....

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
So why the hype? It's only game with riding cars and shooting people into head. It's not like you didn't play it on consoles already. They should release it as freeware.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Consoles? The fuck are those? You mean the thing in the thing in the centre of the front of a car interior? The fuck they have to do with games?

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
CeKkx2I.jpg

If you don't have a popamole account handy, you can always make a new dummy account and get some bro to do the prologue for you and then link that to your RGSC account.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
If the Rockstar launcher is any indication of their coders' general competence, GTA V will be a total piece of shit. Paused the download for a while and it reverted from 50GB back down to 16GB. Great job, R*.

Nah, this is the ultimate incline.

It's not like you can just click a button and get the game, you have to actually WORK for it.

65 GB downloaded, 100%... error message... retry at 25 GB... download at 5kbp/s for 5 hours... 100%... asks for serial key again... says that serial key is already in use.

10/10 GOTD of the year of the decade.

bonescraper

If the Rockstar launcher is any indication of their coders' general competence, GTA V will be a total piece of shit. Paused the download for a while and it reverted from 50GB back down to 16GB. Great job, R*.

Nah, this is the ultimate incline.

It's not like you can just click a button and get the game, you have to actually WORK for it.

65 GB downloaded, 100%... error message... retry at 25 GB... download at 5kbp/s for 5 hours... 100%... asks for serial key again... says that serial key is already in use.

10/10 GOTD of the year of the decade.
Hah, serves you right. Steam is the only reliable source of digital distribution. I downloaded it in less than 3 hours the day it was ready for pre-load. Problem? :smug:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

Serves you right for paying for this.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
So you have to download 65 GB fro Steam or get the retail version with 7 dvds?How about a fucking blu ray Rockstar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom